Requesting for identification

1 view

tanay bose

Mar 2, 2010, 1:17:29 PM3/2/10
to efloraofindia

Dear “All Members”,

I observed this plant few years back in the Garden of Pandava Caves situated in Panchmari (Madhya Pradesh).  I request for your kind attention to identify the plant.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Regards,

Tanay

--
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)

please help to identify.JPG

sneha

Mar 2, 2010, 11:52:33 PM3/2/10
to efloraofindia

hi Tanay ji.

it seems to be *Holmskioldia sanguinea* Family:
Verbenaceae , commonly known as Chinese hat or Cup and Saucer plant.

thanking you

SNEHA, C
M.Sc.Forestry
College of Forestry
Kerala

Gurcharan Singh

Mar 3, 2010, 12:00:42 AM3/3/10
to sneha, efloraofindia
Yes Sneha ji & Tanay ji
I now remember having seen this plant earlier.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

tanay bose

Mar 3, 2010, 12:27:24 AM3/3/10
to Gurcharan Singh, sneha, efloraofindia
THANKS A LOT TO SNEHA JI AND GURCHARAN JI FOR THE HELP AND IDENTIFICATION...

THANK YOU
TANAY