Plant for i.d.

sibdas ghosh

Mar 8, 2009, 1:37:47 PM3/8/09
to indiantreepix
Is it Wadelia biflora? Taki, 20.2.09
100_0970.jpg

Anand Kumar Bhatt

Mar 9, 2009, 10:53:52 AM3/9/09
to sibdas ghosh, indiantreepix
The only variety mentioned in Bose and Chaudhury's book is Wedelia Trilobata. And your leaves are clearly showing that quality.
 May be biflora is  a variety of Wedelia trilobota. I frankly dont know.
In one of my eaarlier workplaces there was a bigish lawn with an ugly cement manhole cover in the middle. I used wedelia to  cover it, and the expermiment was a success.
Best wishes,
akbhatt

--
Anand Kumar Bhatt
A-59, B.S.F.Colony, Airport Road

J.M. Garg

Mar 26, 2009, 11:24:02 AM3/26/09
to indiantreepix
Forwarding for feedback pl.

100_0970.jpg

Kenneth Greby

Mar 26, 2009, 11:27:47 AM3/26/09
to indiantreepix, J.M. Garg
 Looks like Wedelia trilobata. Once used as a groundcover plant, it is now a noxious weed here in Florida.

Regards--
Ken Greby
Broward County, Florida USA