Is it Dendrobium nobile?

raja kanwal

Jun 22, 2010, 4:45:44 AM6/22/10
to indiatreepix
Dear all,
Is it Dendrobium nobile orchid? I recorded it near Lohit Valley , Arunachal Pradesh

with regards,

K S Kanwal
Delhi
Dendrobium nobile .JPG

tanay bose

Jun 22, 2010, 7:35:26 AM6/22/10
to raja kanwal, indiatreepix
Dendrobium nobile is the call from my side too !!
Tanay

Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)
9830439691(Mobile)

Pravir

Jun 22, 2010, 7:42:41 AM6/22/10
to efloraofindia
Definitely it is a Dendrobium nobile

On Jun 22, 4:35 pm, tanay bose <tanaybos...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dendrobium nobile is the call from my side too !!
> Tanay
>
> On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 2:15 PM, raja kanwal <raja.kanwa...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > Dear all,
> > Is it Dendrobium nobile orchid? I recorded it near Lohit Valley , Arunachal
> > Pradesh
>
> > with regards,
>
> > K S Kanwal
> > Delhi
>
> > --
> > .

promila chaturvedi

Jun 22, 2010, 7:43:38 AM6/22/10
to tanay bose, raja kanwal, indiatreepix
I also think it is Dendrobium nobile.
Promila

Ritesh Choudhary

Jun 22, 2010, 8:59:25 AM6/22/10
to efloraofindia
Yes from my side too!!

Dendrobium nobile

Regards,
Ritesh.

On Jun 22, 4:43 pm, promila chaturvedi
<thegardener.chaturv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I also think it is Dendrobium nobile.
> Promila
>

> On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 5:05 PM, tanay bose <tanaybos...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Dendrobium nobile is the call from my side too !!
> > Tanay
>
> > On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 2:15 PM, raja kanwal <raja.kanwa...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> >> Dear all,
> >> Is it Dendrobium nobile orchid? I recorded it near Lohit Valley ,
> >> Arunachal Pradesh
>
> >> with regards,
>
> >> K S Kanwal
> >> Delhi
>
> >> --
>
> > --
> > Tanay Bose
> >+91(033) 25550676begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              +91(033) 25550676      end_of_the_skype_highlighting(Resi)
> >9830439691begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              9830439691      end_of_the_skype_highlighting(Mobile)

Rashida Atthar

Jun 22, 2010, 10:32:32 AM6/22/10
to Ritesh Choudhary, efloraofindia
Beautiful shot  Kanwal ji. Thanks for sharing, I too think it is Dendrobium nobile, seen quite a few of these at Shillong.

regards,
Rashida.

Dr. Pankaj Kumar

Jul 11, 2010, 2:20:52 PM7/11/10
to efloraofindia
Can you please check the orientation of the plant in wild. If it was
pendulous (the orientation of flower suggests me that the condition in
which it has been photographed is not the same as it was in wild) then
it should be Dendrobium nobile var. pendulum....
Regards
Pankaj