Could someone advice me?

Samir Takaochi

Aug 11, 2009, 6:05:12 PM8/11/09
to indiantreepix
Hello, friends. Thank you always for your kind advice.

I d like to know name of this flower which looks common garden flower and I see it blooming in this season. Gurgaon, Flower diameter  3-4cm.

RIMG0002.jpg
RIMG0003.jpg
RIMG0004.jpg

JANAKI TURAGA

Aug 11, 2009, 8:44:51 PM8/11/09
to treepix Indian
Hi Samir,
It is known as Table Rose. There are many colours of this plant. It is common.
Janaki Turaga

JANAKI TURAGA

Aug 11, 2009, 10:08:45 PM8/11/09
to treepix Indian
Also known as Moss Rose Portulaca grandiflora

Devendra Bhardwaj

Aug 11, 2009, 10:26:32 PM8/11/09
to indiantreepix, Samir Takaochi
Hi samir ji,
   As you say this is very common plant.Its name Portulaca grandiflora.
Regd
Devendra

Samir Takaochi

Aug 12, 2009, 12:09:14 AM8/12/09
to Devendra Bhardwaj, dr.r...@gmail.com, indiantreepix
Devendra ji, renu ji, thank you so much for your advice.

I checked Portulaca grandiflora on web and confirmed it.
Thank you!!

Gurcharan Singh

Aug 12, 2009, 8:00:08 AM8/12/09
to Samir Takaochi, indiantreepix
Perhaps missed my mail of 9-8-09 when I had uploaded P. grasndiflora (in all colours) P. oleracea and their suspected hybrid.
This one is P. grandiflora

Gurcharan Singh
Aug 16, 2009, 8:38:29 PM8/16/09
to lavkumar khachar, Gurcharan Singh, indiantreepix
Lavkumar ji, You used "patronised", but why do you think so? Where is proof? In case someone do it let them do it.

Also you used such sentence like "gets thrown into SPAM!", but we should not use such sentence on the impulse of a moment. On web word, we should speak more carefully to avoid misunderstanding.

"grand photographs of trees in isolation or making a countryside"

This site is not only for that, its for beginer also and there are such photographs but you must have missed.

Have a nice day.