For Help to identify a plant species

Jaydip Gadhiya

Jan 15, 2022, 1:22:31 AM (7 days ago) Jan 15
to indian...@googlegroups.com, sing...@gmail.com, balka...@gmail.com, dinesh...@gmail.com, jmg...@gmail.com
One of my friend in forest dept. Found this variety in his farm.
Please help to identify 🙏
Place.Rapar ,Bhuj Gujarat
Date.13 Jan.2022
Family . Cucurbitaceae
Its Characters are match with Ctenolepis and Diplocyclos. And is rare in our aeria
Thank you sir 🙏
IMG-20220113-WA0057.jpg
IMG-20220113-WA0056.jpg

vip...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2022, 9:39:14 PM (5 days ago) Jan 16
to efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh, Balkar Singh, Dinesh Valke, J.M. Garg

This is Dactyliandra welwitschii Hook.f. [Cucurbitaceae].

Best wishes, Viplav

Jaydip Gadhiya

Jan 17, 2022, 4:27:02 AM (5 days ago) Jan 17
to indian...@googlegroups.com, vip...@gmail.com
Thank you Viplav G Sir for identification my plants species Named Dactyliandra welwitschii Hook.f. [Cucurbitaceae].

Regards
Jaydip Gadhiya

On Sat, 15 Jan 2022 at 11:52, Jaydip Gadhiya <gadhiyaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
One of my friend in forest dept. Found this variety in his farm.
Please help to identify 🙏
Place.Rapar ,Bhuj Gujarat
Date.13 Jan.2022
Family . Cucurbitaceae
Its Characters are match with Ctenolepis and Diplocyclos. And is rare in our aeria
Thank you sir 🙏

J.M. Garg

Jan 20, 2022, 1:54:27 AM (2 days ago) Jan 20
to efloraofindia, vip...@gmail.com, gadhiyaj...@gmail.com
Thanks, Viplav ji, for a very good id.
Looks different from images at Ctenolepis cerasiformis in seeds.
Hi, Jaydip ji,
Do you have any flowering images?

On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 at 14:57, Jaydip Gadhiya <gadhiyaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you Viplav G Sir for identification my plants species Named Dactyliandra welwitschii Hook.f. [Cucurbitaceae].

Regards
Jaydip Gadhiya
On 17-Jan-2022 8:09 AM, "vip...@gmail.com" <vip...@gmail.com> wrote:

This is Dactyliandra welwitschii Hook.f. [Cucurbitaceae].

Best wishes, Viplav

On Sat, 15 Jan 2022 at 11:52, Jaydip Gadhiya <gadhiyaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
One of my friend in forest dept. Found this variety in his farm.
Please help to identify 🙏
Place.Rapar ,Bhuj Gujarat
Date.13 Jan.2022
Family . Cucurbitaceae
Its Characters are match with Ctenolepis and Diplocyclos. And is rare in our aeria
Thank you sir 🙏

With regards,
J.M.Garg