102 ID wild plant

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jul 13, 2021, 11:27:52 AMJul 13
to efloraofindia
Dear Members,
Please ID wild plant, kind regards, Sam.

Location: near Reserve Forest, Chathamattom, Ernakulam District, (Kochi) Kerala PIN:686671

Flower date: 11.07.2021, 02.00pm

Altitude: 1400fsl

Habitat: wild, moisture, rocky, soil

Plant habit: under shrub, erect, weak fleshy stem 3mm diameter, perennial

Height: 15cm

Leaves: opposite, ovate, oblong, apex, toothed margins, size:5×2cm or less, 2 micro white globules in either side of base

Flower: 2 petals, diameter:9mm, violet, non fragrant

Fruit: lengthy rigid beans, green, size:2×.3cm

Seed:

Camera: Samsung  Galaxy A21s

102 Identify wild plant
20210711_130936.jpg
20210711_131408.jpg
20210711_135948.jpg
20210711_140259.jpg
20210711_140120.jpg
20210711_140632.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jul 13, 2021, 11:31:13 AMJul 13
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images.
20210711_140655.jpg
20210711_140917.jpg
20210711_141028.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 13, 2021, 12:00:31 PMJul 13
to efloraindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu, J.M. Garg
Impatiens minor (DC.) Bennet . Please check and verify !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jul 13, 2021, 12:19:46 PMJul 13
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Dear Saroj ji,
Yes, it is.  Thank you for ID my plant, kind regards, Sam.

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jul 13, 2021, 1:29:44 PMJul 13
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Sharing more images.
20210711_141117.jpg
20210711_141214.jpg
20210711_141144.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 13, 2021, 1:36:08 PMJul 13
to Sam Kuzhalanattu, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
My Pleasure !
Thank you Sam !

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Jul 21, 2021, 7:07:39 AMJul 21
to Saroj Kasaju, Sam Kuzhalanattu, efloraindia
Thanks, Saroj ji.

Impatiens minor var. hirsuta due to the hirsute nature of the standard petal.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 21, 2021, 7:10:52 AMJul 21
to J.M. Garg, Sam Kuzhalanattu, efloraindia

Thank you Mr. Garg !

Saroj Kasaju

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jul 21, 2021, 8:28:09 AMJul 21
to Saroj Kasaju, J.M. Garg, efloraindia
Dear Garg ji, Saroj ji, all Members,
Thank you very much for ID my plant, with kind regards, Sam.