Plant for identification

Saksham Maria

Dec 18, 2020, 1:08:14 AM12/18/20
to efloraofindia
Phlomoides spectabilis
Location - Dudu valley Udhampur (Jammu and Kashmir)
IMG_20200719_142326.jpg

J.M. Garg

Dec 24, 2020, 10:22:17 AM12/24/20
to efloraofindia, saksham...@gmail.com
Thanks, Saksham ji, for a new addition to our efloraofindia.
Do you have the habit image ?
If so, pl. post.

Is the images in the following posts of Phlomis spectabilis as per keys at Flora of Pakistan:

On Fri, 18 Dec 2020 at 11:38, Saksham Maria <saksham...@gmail.com> wrote:
Phlomoides spectabilis
Location - Dudu valley Udhampur (Jammu and Kashmir)

With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Dec 30, 2020, 1:56:41 AM12/30/20
to efloraofindia, saksham...@gmail.com
Thanks, Saksham ji.

Jan 3, 2021, 10:58:23 AM1/3/21
to efloraofindia, saksham...@gmail.com
Hi, Saksham ji,
Your plant is Phlomis bracteosa Royle ex Benth. in Hook. only as per GBIF- specimen1 & specimen2 and specimen 3.
Keys in Flora of Pakistan are not correct at least w.r.t. bracts (as bracts are linear in Phlomis spectabilis (and not subulate as in P. bracteosa) as per GBIFspecimen 1 and specimen 2).

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saksham Maria