4 pictures for you

ushodayan thamphy

Sep 21, 2008, 10:22:24 AM9/21/08
to indiantreepix
Shot this tiny beautiful flower in Hyderbad university campus.
ushodayan

You have been sent 4 pictures.

IMG_9541.JPG
IMG_9553.JPG
IMG_9560.JPG
IMG_9594.JPG

IMG_9541.JPG
IMG_9553.JPG
IMG_9560.JPG
IMG_9594.JPG

J.M. Garg

Sep 21, 2008, 12:09:22 PM9/21/08
to ushodayan thamphy, indiantreepix

Lovely shots, Ushodayan ji,
I think the first one is Cyanotis fasciculata (Nilwanti)- http://www.indianaturewatch.net/displayimage.php?id=4417 & http://books.google.co.in/books?id=umMFT6tKtrkC&pg=RA1-PA529&lpg=RA1-PA529&dq=Cyanotis+fasciculata&source=web&ots=1zKKUWLGg1&sig=bvNO3e-bwg1VkSgroIuF1OZsTAU&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=8&ct=result,
2nd one is Turnera ulmifolia 'Elegans' &
3rd one is Anisochilus carnosus (Kapurli)- http://www.efloras.org/florataxon.aspx?flora_id=2&taxon_id=200019499 & http://www.impgc.com/plantinfo_A.php?id=529&bc=.
Can anybody confirm about the 4th?

Details of Turnera ulmifolia 'Elegans'  from Indiantreepix Database:

Turnera ulmifolia 'Elegans'?  Turneraceae Yellow Buttercups, Yellow Alder, Sage Rose  blooming since about a month in my terrace garden- Delhi- 11/8/08. Flowering Plant ID-11-080-08- Delhi Terrace Garden - indiantreepix | Google Groups http://tropicalplant.air-nifty.com/photos/uncategorized/turnera_ulmifolia_elegans1s.jpg PlantFiles: Detailed information on Yellow Buttercups, Yellow Alder, Sage Rose Turnera ulmifolia var. elegans

For my Birds, Butterflies, Trees, Landscape pictures etc., visit http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/J.M.Garg

Nudrat

Sep 22, 2008, 1:05:44 AM9/22/08
to indiantreepix
The last one belongs to Malvaceae most probably.I cant say about the
genus or species.

On Sep 21, 9:09 pm, "J.M. Garg" <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Lovely shots, Ushodayan ji,
> I think the first one is *Cyanotis fasciculata* (*Nilwanti*)-http://www.indianaturewatch.net/displayimage.php?id=4417&http://books.google.co.in/books?id=umMFT6tKtrkC&pg=RA1-PA529&lpg=RA1-...
> ,
> 2nd one is *Turnera ulmifolia* 'Elegans' &
> 3rd one is *Anisochilus carnosus* (*Kapurli*)-http://www.efloras.org/florataxon.aspx?flora_id=2&taxon_id=200019499&http://www.impgc.com/plantinfo_A.php?id=529&bc=.
> *Can anybody confirm about the 4th? *
>
> Details of *Turnera ulmifolia* 'Elegans'  from Indiantreepix Database:
>        *Turnera ulmifolia 'Elegans'? * *Turneraceae* *Yellow Buttercups,
> Yellow Alder, Sage Rose * blooming since about a month in my terrace garden-
> Delhi- 11/8/08.  Flowering Plant ID-11-080-08- Delhi Terrace Garden -
> indiantreepix | Google
> Groups<http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix/browse_thread/thread/1...>http://tropicalplant.air-nifty.com/photos/uncategorized/turnera_ulmif...
> PlantFiles:
> Detailed information on Yellow Buttercups, Yellow Alder, Sage Rose Turnera
> ulmifolia var. elegans <http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/54376/>
> On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 7:52 PM, ushodayan thamphy <ut.ce...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > Shot this tiny beautiful flower in Hyderbad university campus.
> > ushodayan
>
> > You have been sent 4 pictures.
>
> > IMG_9541.JPG
> > IMG_9553.JPG
> > IMG_9560.JPG
> > IMG_9594.JPG
>
> > These pictures were sent with Picasa, from Google.
> > Try it out here:http://picasa.google.com/
>
> --
> With regards,
> J.M.Garg
> "We often ignore the beauty around us"
> For learning about our trees & plants, please visit/ join Google e-group
> (Indiantreepix)http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
> For my Birds, Butterflies, Trees, Landscape pictures etc., visithttp://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/J.M.Garg- Hide quoted text -

Mahendra Prasad

Sep 23, 2008, 4:14:07 AM9/23/08
to indiantreepix, ushodayan thamphy
1st once seems to be Commelina fam flower.

--- On Sun, 21/9/08, ushodayan thamphy <ut.c...@gmail.com> wrote:

Get an email ID as your...@ymail.com or your...@rocketmail.com. Click here.