Re:hibiscus color and somatic mutations

Rakesh Biswas

Sep 4, 2009, 11:35:35 AM9/4/09
to indiantreepix
Thanks Devipriya,

This explains the mystery of my multicolored Hibisci to a large extent.

While searching more on somatic mutations in Hibisci I came across this interesting article:

It talks a lot more on the color mutations and also includes an interesting history of the plant beginning with Linneaus.

regards,

rakesh