1st runner up Most Interactive Person of Dec.’2022: Sh. S.Taffazull Hussain

J.M. Garg

Jan 2, 2023, 2:49:27 AM1/2/23
to efloraofindia, TAFA
Dear members,
Taffazull ji is the 1st Runner up Most Interactive Person of the last month.
He has made postings from Kashmir (very rich in biodiversity) and given valuable information through his 47 messages.
Thanks, Taffazull ji, for your valuable contributions.
May I request you to tell us more about you.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

taffa...@gmail.com

Jan 2, 2023, 6:15:50 AM1/2/23
to eFloraofIndia
Dear Garg ji,
Thanks for your kind appreciation.
With sincere regards
Taffazull

taffa...@gmail.com

Jan 2, 2023, 6:32:40 AM1/2/23
to eFloraofIndia
I am just a retired person interested in plants around me as they are my permanent neighbours.
As the phrase goes you can change your friends but not your neighbours.
My only ambition is to identify all the plants in my lawn and the adjacent field which I hope to do with the help of this
 group. Currently one plant seems to  be something new altogether.
I am thankful to all members who are providing assistance in this task. especially  Garg ji ,Gurcharan ji and Saroj ji
With sincere regards
Taffazull

J.M. Garg

Jan 2, 2023, 6:39:31 AM1/2/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, TAFA
Thanks, Taffazull ji

With regards,
J.M.Garg

Bala Subramaniam

Jan 2, 2023, 8:20:36 PM1/2/23
to indiantreepix, TAFA
Congratulations Taffazull ji.
Warm regards,
Dr. B. Subramaniam

taffa...@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2023, 7:38:08 AM1/3/23
to eFloraofIndia
Dear Subramaniam ji,
Am grateful for your appreciation
With regards
Taffazull

Gurcharan Singh

Jan 4, 2023, 4:39:52 PM1/4/23
to eFloraofIndia
Congratulations Taffazul ji. I am happy someone is renewing interest in Kashmir plants. I had collected thousands of plants but preserved only as herbarium specimens. Wish we had digital photography then. Taking snaps with film cameras was a big luxury.

Mahadeswara

Jan 4, 2023, 10:52:10 PM1/4/23
to eFloraofIndia
Hearty Congratulations Taffazull ji.