Id needed

Sunit Singh

Sep 28, 2022, 10:20:39 AM9/28/22
to efloraofindia
Dear mentors, please have a look at the attached images.

Captured - Madhmaheshwar UK
alt 3400m

Thanks & Regards
Sunit Singh
Alpine Research Scholar

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack
09/28/22, 07:46:11 PM
DSC_0159-001.JPG
DSC_0158-001.JPG
DSC_0157-001.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 28, 2022, 11:33:09 AM9/28/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Sunit Singh, J.M. Garg

Sonerila  ?

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Sunit Singh

Sep 29, 2022, 1:40:32 AM9/29/22
to Saroj Kasaju, indian...@googlegroups.com, J.M. Garg
Sir, I'm really sorry,  because I just heard this name. I've never witnessed it before.
looking forward to more responses

Thanks & Regards
Sunit Singh
Alpine Research Scholar

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 29, 2022, 1:43:15 AM9/29/22
to Sunit Singh, indian...@googlegroups.com, J.M. Garg
Just a guess.  Please check Sonerila tenera Royle. Flowers are not open so it is difficult to ID.
Can you send flower images when it blooms ?

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Oct 2, 2022, 7:59:57 AM10/2/22
to efloraofindia, Sunit Singh, Saroj Kasaju

Though leaves look similar to images at Sonerila tenera Royle, I think buds look different.

With regards,
J.M.Garg
DSC_0159-001.JPG
DSC_0158-001.JPG
DSC_0157-001.JPG

D.S Rawat

Oct 2, 2022, 9:27:14 AM10/2/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Sunit Singh, Saroj Kasaju
Please check in Polygonum. Closer to P. numularifolium.

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 2, 2022, 9:28:45 AM10/2/22
to D.S Rawat, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Sunit Singh
Looks Correct ID. I was thinking of Persicaria  earlier.
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Oct 2, 2022, 10:05:52 AM10/2/22
to D.S Rawat, efloraofindia, Sunit Singh, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Rawat ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Oct 3, 2022, 8:10:17 AM10/3/22
to efloraofindia, Sunit Singh, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks a lot, Sunit ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Oct 3, 2022, 11:16:43 AM10/3/22
to J.M. Garg, Dr. Ishwari Rai, D.S Rawat, efloraofindia, Sunit Singh
I guess it is closer to Koenigia nummularifolia (Meisn.) Mesícek & Soják !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 3, 2022, 11:57:19 AM10/3/22
to Dr. Ishwari Rai, efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Sunit Singh, D.S Rawat
OK Dr. Rai. I felt the hairs on the leaves look different !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

On Mon, Oct 3, 2022 at 9:31 PM Dr. Ishwari Rai <ishwa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Not K. nummalarifolia. K. n...
. has distinct reniform/orbicular leaves.

J.M. Garg

Oct 5, 2022, 1:15:23 AM10/5/22
to Saroj Kasaju, Dr. Ishwari Rai, efloraindia, Sunit Singh, D.S Rawat
Yes, that is the closest as per
Thanks, Ishwari ji
--
With regards,