ID Help Needed Plants from Dangs 1

Arpit Deomurari

Aug 22, 2008, 7:39:52 AM8/22/08
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends....

  I had just visited Dangs a moist decideous forest of gujarat...and come across some spectacular flora including plenty of orchids and stuff....

  Can you please help me in identifying attched picture...

  The flower smells like jasmin...

Regards

--
Arpit Deomurari

Naturalist And Consultant - (Environment. IT and GIS)
"AVANI" Anand Colony Road No-1
Nr. "Gurukrupa", Opp. "Rushi" Apartment,
Vikasgruh Road, Jamnagar - 361008
Gujarat(INDIA)

E-Mail:- deom...@gmail.com
ar...@waders.in

Web site:
http://www.waders.in
http://indianaturewatch.net/view_cat.php?tag=Arpit%20Deomurari

Mobile No.:- +91-9426442243 (Mobile)

I Believe In God, Only spell It Nature
One should not have a job, career or profession- only a hobby, passion and a cause

Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail - Save paper.
_MG_8315-ed.jpg

Anand Kumar Bhatt

Aug 22, 2008, 9:02:37 AM8/22/08
to Arpit Deomurari, indian...@googlegroups.com
Looks like clerodendrum fragrans.
akbhatt

Mahadeswara Swamy

Aug 22, 2008, 9:17:25 AM8/22/08
to Arpit Deomurari, indian...@googlegroups.com
It is Clerodendrum fragrance.

satish phadke

Aug 22, 2008, 12:37:38 PM8/22/08
to Arpit Deomurari, indian...@googlegroups.com
It is called as Hazari Mogra in Marathi because it appears like a bunch of 1000 (Hazar)fragrant Mogra flowers
Satish