Swamy/New series/ID/59 : ID of a palm : Foxtail palm ?

M Swamy

Apr 9, 2022, 7:58:17 AM4/9/22
to efloraofindia
Dear members,
I am  attaching herewith a few photographs of  a cultivated palm species. Photos received from a friend for ID.  Please help in identifying the palm.  For me it looks like a species of Foxtail palm (Wodyetia bifurcata?).

Thanks & Regards,

M.Swamy

IMG-20220409-WA0016.jpg
IMG-20220409-WA0020.jpg
IMG-20220409-WA0017.jpg

J.M. Garg

Apr 9, 2022, 9:08:30 AM4/9/22
to efloraofindia, M Swamy
Thanks, Mahadeswara ji, for the wonderful images.
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 9, 2022, 4:31:38 PM4/9/22
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, M Swamy
Wodyetia bifurcata A.K.Irvine  looks correct !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Gurcharan Singh

Apr 18, 2022, 10:46:08 PM4/18/22
to efloraofindia
Thanks for sharing Mahadeswara ji.

Mahadeswara

Apr 19, 2022, 8:10:57 AM4/19/22
to efloraofindia
Thanks sir ji.
Regards,

J.M. Garg

Apr 19, 2022, 11:47:44 AM4/19/22
to efloraofindia, M Swamy
Yes, as per images and details at Wodyetia bifurcata A.K.Irvine

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Mahadeswara