SK 3687 06 February 2023 - Fern

Saroj Kasaju

Feb 6, 2023, 5:27:25 AM2/6/23

Date: 03 January 2023

Feb 6, 2023, 5:27:44 AM2/6/23

Feb 6, 2023, 5:27:55 AM2/6/23

Feb 6, 2023, 5:28:07 AM2/6/23

Feb 6, 2023, 5:28:24 AM2/6/23

Feb 8, 2023, 5:21:35 AM2/8/23

J.M.Garg
DSC02240 rs.jpg
DSC02239 rs.jpg
DSC02238 rs.jpg
DSC02236 rs.jpg
DSC02237 rs.jpg

J.M. Garg

Feb 8, 2023, 9:51:18 AM2/8/23
to Michael Sundue, Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Thanks, Michael ji, for the id.
I have added your name at
https://efloraofindia.com/2011/01/12/major-contributors/
You can access the posts in our site by searching or by browsing through https://efloraofindia.com/category/species-ferns/

On Wed, 8 Feb 2023 at 18:23, Michael Sundue <sun...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi - this is a Microlepia. Sir, v can you kindly tell me how to access the Pteridophytes on the efloraofindia site? I do not see them. I have been identifying photos for you for many years. Will I be added as a contributor at some point?

Thank you
Michael Sundue
--
Michael Sundue
The Pringle Herbarium

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Feb 8, 2023, 9:51:34 AM2/8/23
to BS Kholia, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks a lot, Kholia ji

On Wed, 8 Feb 2023 at 19:49, BS Kholia <bskhol...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
Microlepia may be speluncae since from low atitude.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Feb 8, 2023, 9:54:24 AM2/8/23
to BS Kholia, jmg...@gmail.com, efloraofindia

Thank you Dr. Kholia . looks good ID Microlepia speluncae (L.) T.Moore!

Saroj Kasaju

On Wed, Feb 8, 2023 at 8:04 PM BS Kholia <bskhol...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
Microlepia may be speluncae since from low atitude.
On Wed, Feb 8, 2023 at 3:51 PM, J.M. Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Feb 8, 2023, 9:55:09 AM2/8/23
to BS Kholia, Michael Sundue, jmg...@gmail.com, efloraofindia

Thank you Dr. Sundew !

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Feb 8, 2023, 10:07:51 AM2/8/23
to Michael Sundue, Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Keep on clicking, you reach upto the species level with posts and images inside them.

On Wed, 8 Feb 2023 at 20:23, Michael Sundue <sun...@gmail.com> wrote:
Many thanks for adding my name.

Regarding the Pteridophyte pages. Is there a way to see the images? Or a list of species? I only find the index to the families.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Feb 8, 2023, 11:51:18 AM2/8/23
to Michael Sundue, Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
I have also added them on the home page:
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg