Re: Chisocheton paniculatus et al

Pia Sethi

Jun 28, 2008, 3:03:59 AM6/28/08
to indiantreepix
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone on the list knew if Dysoxylum binectariferum, Chisocheton paniculatus and Polyalthia simiarum have bisexual/unisexual or polygamous flowers. Are they effectively monoecious or dioecious?

Any information on this topic would be much appreciated. I had written in earlier but received no response. Any pointers as to where I might get this information (example who are the latest authorities on Meliaceae, have there been any revisions, when, where, etc)?

Thanks, Pia