101 ID wild plant brahmi

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jul 10, 2021, 3:14:09 AM7/10/21
to efloraofindia
Dear Members,
Please ID wild plant, from my back courtyard.  With kind regards, Sam.
Location: near Reserve Forest, Chathamattom, Ernakulam District, (Kochi) Kerala PIN:686671

Flower date: 07.07.2021, 09.30am

Altitude: 1400fsl

Habitat: wild, moisture, marshy/aquatic/wetland

Plant habit: creeping, branches, juicy, appearance of flower shoot and fruit are same, perennial

Height: 15cm

Leaves: opposite, ovate, size:13×10mm or less, bitter taste

Flower: 5 petals, diameter:10mm, light violet, non fragrant

Fruit: green, heart shaped, size:4×3×1.5mm

Seed:

Camera: mobile LG K10 2017 13mp Samsung A21s

101 Identify wild plant
20210707_093517.jpg
20210707_092927.jpg
20210707_093438.jpg
20210707_093347.jpg
20210707_093119.jpg
20210707_092856.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jul 10, 2021, 3:19:25 AM7/10/21
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images.
20210629_084623.jpg
20210707_092829.jpg
20210707_065216.jpg

Mahadeswara

Jul 10, 2021, 8:04:52 AM7/10/21
to efloraofindia
Bacopa monnieri .

Mahadeswara

Jul 10, 2021, 8:06:36 AM7/10/21
to efloraofindia
Plenty near the lakes here (wetland).
  Very very useful medicinal plant.

Mahadeswara

Jul 10, 2021, 8:08:11 AM7/10/21
to efloraofindia

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jul 11, 2021, 2:40:50 AM7/11/21
to efloraofindia, M Swamy
Thank you Mahadeswara ji for ID my plant and sharing more information, with kind regards, Sam.

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jul 11, 2021, 4:04:15 AM7/11/21
to M Swamy, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Dear Garg ji, Mahadeswara ji, all Members,
Thank you very much for ID my plant, with kind regards, Sam.

On Sun, 11 Jul 2021, 1:14 pm M Swamy, <swamy...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks. It is my pleasure !