1st runner up Most Interactive Person of Feb.’24: Sh. Sam Kuzhalanattu

J.M. Garg

Mar 2, 2024, 3:44:44 AMMar 2
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Dear members,
Sam ji is the 1st Runner up Most Interactive Person of the last month.
He has made postings from Kerala (very rich in biodiversity) through his 75 messages.
What is worthwhile about his posts is that he sends complete details in his posts along with a complete set of large no. of images with seeds etc. His detailed images from his new camera are a treat to watch.
He is from the teaching profession.
He is also one of our Moderators and The Pillar of eFloraofIndia.
Thanks, Sam ji, for your valuable contributions.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Gurcharan Singh

Mar 2, 2024, 7:00:49 AMMar 2
to eFloraofIndia
Congratulations Sam ji, your contributions are really significant. God bless you.

Dinesh Valke

Mar 4, 2024, 1:03:13 AMMar 4
to eFloraofIndia
Hearty congratulations, Sam ji !!
Regards.
Dinesh

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Mar 5, 2024, 12:06:33 PMMar 5
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thanks a lot dear Garg ji for sharing the message and continuous encouragement to my postings, with kind regards, Sam.

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Mar 5, 2024, 12:20:45 PMMar 5
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh, DineshValke
Thank you very much dear Gurucharan ji and Dinesh ji for your great appreciation, with kind regards, Sam.