283 ID wild plant

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Mar 14, 2022, 3:13:00 AM3/14/22
to efloraofindia
Please ID wild plant, kind regards, Sam

Location: near Kumily, Idukki Dist. Kerala

Altitude: 3000fsl

Flower date: 09.01.2022, 10.35am

Habitat: wild moisture

Plant habit: creeping, branches, rigid purple weak stem, velvety, annual

Height: 01.5 feet

Leaves: greenish pink, opposite, heart-shaped, white shades, hairy, size:06×4cm or less

Flower: racemose, size:15×03×11mm, pink, non fragrant

Fruit:

Seed:

Camera: mobile Samsung Galaxy A21s

283 Identify wild plant
20220109_103553.jpg
20220109_103126.jpg
20220109_103416.jpg
20220109_103315.jpg
20220109_103344.jpg
20220109_103106.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Mar 14, 2022, 3:14:44 AM3/14/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20220109_103455.jpg
20220109_103349.jpg
20220109_103437.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 14, 2022, 5:43:45 AM3/14/22
to efloraindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu, J.M. Garg
Hypoestes phyllostachya Baker
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Mar 14, 2022, 9:02:27 AM3/14/22
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Yes, it is Hypoestes phyllostachya, dear Saroj ji, thank you very much for ID my plant, with kind regards, Sam.

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 14, 2022, 9:54:19 AM3/14/22
to Sam Kuzhalanattu, efloraindia, J.M. Garg

Thank you Mr. Garg !

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Mar 15, 2022, 12:10:53 AM3/15/22
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Sam, for the nice presentation.
Thanks, Saroj ji, for the I'd.
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Mar 15, 2022, 1:21:10 AM3/15/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Dear Garg ji, Saroj ji, all Members,
Thank you very much for ID my plant and appreciating me, with kind regards, Sam.

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 15, 2022, 6:27:58 AM3/15/22
to Sam Kuzhalanattu, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
OK Sam !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju