Oxyria digyna from Manali, HP

Gurcharan Singh

Dec 2, 2009, 10:21:04 AM12/2/09
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Sending Oxyria digyna from Manali near Rohtang pass, HP
Photographed in October, 2009

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Associate Professor

Oxyria-digyna-Manali-3.jpg
Oxyria-digyna-Manali-1.jpg
Oxyria-digyna-Manali-2.jpg

Nayan Singh

Dec 2, 2009, 10:46:35 AM12/2/09
to Gurcharan Singh, indiantreepix
Dear Gurcharan Singh ji,
thanks for posting himalayan plants
i belongs to Garhwal region of Himalaya
so i always enjoy your posting of Himalayan plants
it reminds me my childhood, but really wihtout any understanding of taxonomy
your some pics are not very clear,
please can you post some better pic or high res pics, so we can learn about this plant
thanks
Nayan.
N.S.Dungriyal IFS
Chief Conservator of Forests
and Field Director
Satpura Tiger Reserve Hoshangabad
M.P.
09424792100

Dec 2, 2009, 11:46:41 AM12/2/09
to Nayan Singh, indiantreepix
Sorry Nayan ji
I could get hold of only one plant, almost dying stage. This is all I have at present. May be better next time I visit Kashmir.