Ranunculus sp?

jvang

Jun 26, 2022, 6:10:10 AM6/26/22
to eFloraofIndia
Can someone please identify this. Photographed in Ladakh between 4500 and 5000m Warila

Thanks
Joanna
Warila yellow flower cu 6758.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jun 26, 2022, 9:05:08 PM6/26/22
to efloraofindia, joan...@gmail.com
Try to see if it is available at
https://efloraofindia.com/2011/03/26/ranunculus/
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 27, 2022, 12:17:24 AM6/27/22
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, joan...@gmail.com

Ranunculus jacquemontii Riedl !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Jul 2, 2022, 1:56:17 AM7/2/22
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, Joanna Van Gruisen
Thanks, Joanna ji.
I could not find any image or specimen on net for Ranunculus jacquemontii Riedl except for Flora of Pakistan illustration.
I pursued 'Srivastava SK (2010) Revision of genus Ranunculus L.(Ranunculaceae) in India. Taiwania 55(3): 273-314'. (I have sent it to your mail ids separately)
As per description and illustration here, I find it closer to Ranunculus munroanus J.R.Drumm. ex Dunn. Also see POWO and GBIF.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg