SK1231 25 JUNE 2018

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 25, 2018, 6:39:29 AM6/25/18
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg, Ritesh Kumar Choudhary
Dear Members,

Location:  Sakiyong Khasmahal, Pedong Reshi Rd, India
Date: 16 May 2018
Altitude: 5800 ft.
Habit : Wild

Another Polygonaceae sp.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
_DSC0539 - Copy.JPG
_DSC0539 - Copy - Copy.JPG
_DSC0539.JPG
_DSC0540.JPG
_DSC0538.JPG
_DSC0541.JPG
_DSC0542.JPG
_DSC0544.JPG
_DSC0543.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jun 25, 2018, 10:05:00 PM6/25/18
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, Ritesh Kumar Choudhary
Beautiful images, Saroj ji

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 25, 2018, 10:49:56 PM6/25/18
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Ritesh Kumar Choudhary
Thank you Mr. garg !

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Jul 2, 2018, 10:59:50 PM7/2/18
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Forwarding again for id pl
_DSC0539 - Copy.JPG
_DSC0539 - Copy - Copy.JPG
_DSC0539.JPG
_DSC0540.JPG
_DSC0538.JPG
_DSC0541.JPG
_DSC0542.JPG
_DSC0544.JPG
_DSC0543.JPG

Ritesh Kumar Choudhary

Jul 2, 2018, 11:50:23 PM7/2/18
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Persicaria chinensis (L.) Nakai
Polygonaceae
More information here
Regards,
Ritesh.

J.M. Garg

Jul 3, 2018, 2:18:36 AM7/3/18
to Ritesh Kumar Choudhary, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Ritesh ji

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 3, 2018, 10:02:18 AM7/3/18
to J.M. Garg, Ritesh Kumar Choudhary, efloraofindia

Thank you Ritesh Ji!

Looks so difference.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Jul 13, 2018, 5:54:58 AM7/13/18
to Saroj Kasaju, Ritesh Kumar Choudhary, efloraofindia
To me it does not look so different from images at Persicaria chinensis
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2975 members & 2,90,000 messages on 31.3.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images).

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 13, 2018, 6:18:54 AM7/13/18
to J.M. Garg, Ritesh Kumar Choudhary, efloraofindia
Thank you Mr.Garg.

Saroj Kasaju