Mrs. Sheila: 2nd Runner up Star Expert of April’ 2022

J.M. Garg

May 1, 2022, 3:28:05 AM5/1/22
to efloraofindia, Sheila Sadd
Dear members,
Mrs. Sheila is the 2nd Runner up Star Expert of the last month with her 64 messages
She has helped a lot in identification along with providing critical inputs through her messages.
She has returned to efloraofindia after a long gap. He appears to be quite strong in identification of plants particularly from the UK, although she appears to have traveled widely including in India.
My hats off to her, for her wonderful efforts.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Plantaholic Sheila.

May 1, 2022, 3:30:56 AM5/1/22
to efloraofindia
Thank you for your kind word.

Dinesh Valke

May 1, 2022, 4:39:39 AM5/1/22
to efloraofindia
Hearty congratulations, Sheila ji.
Regards.
Dinesh

Bala Subramaniam

May 1, 2022, 5:19:42 AM5/1/22
to indiantreepix
Heartiest congratulations Sheila ji.
Warm regards,
Dr  B. Subramaniam

Saroj Kasaju

May 1, 2022, 6:45:22 AM5/1/22
to efloraindia, Sheila Sadd, J.M. Garg
Many congratulations Sheila !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Plantaholic Sheila.

May 1, 2022, 7:14:56 AM5/1/22
to efloraofindia
Thank you all.

Plantaholic Sheila.

May 1, 2022, 7:40:58 AM5/1/22
to efloraofindia
My  long days of gardening are now behind me.
My tiny graden is more than enough to keep me out of mischief.
But I still have a love of plants and learning
To occupy my spare time I try to help others  on internet forums to id their plants.

Some forums have really helpful buttons to choose..
eg a thumbs up button.or a LIKE button...it saves many people all posting the same answer.
There is a friendly and informative choice as well.
The web master can add identified when they are sure the answer is correct.

eg below.

Might this be something the group here might like to use?

Gurcharan Singh

May 1, 2022, 7:41:56 AM5/1/22
to efloraofindia
Congratulations Sheila ji, renewed participation of experts like you has injected new vigour in the group.

J.M. Garg

May 2, 2022, 9:02:36 PM5/2/22
to efloraofindia, Sheila Sadd
Thanks, Sheila ji,
Being a free Google group, we have nothing in our hand.
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg