Cleome chelidonii

Prashant awale

Sep 5, 2011, 2:49:25 PM9/5/11
to indiantreepix
Dear Friends,

Seen this beautiful herb at Ambazari Lake Nagpur.

Bot. Name: Cleome chelidonii
Family:
Capparaceae

Date/Time: 04-09-2011 / 11:45AM

Regards
Prashant
Cleome chelidonii-65.jpg
Cleome chelidonii71.jpg
cleome6.jpg
Cleome chelidonii70.jpg

Dinesh Valke

Sep 5, 2011, 2:52:59 PM9/5/11
to Prashant awale, indiantreepix
... fantastic find ... ardently waiting to get to this plant !!
Regards.
Dinesh

Na Bha

Sep 5, 2011, 5:01:29 PM9/5/11
to Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Wow! beautiful !

Balkar Arya

Sep 5, 2011, 8:59:49 PM9/5/11
to Na Bha, Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Thanks Prashant ji Never heard or seen this plant. Thanks for sharing
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Tanay Bose

Sep 5, 2011, 9:27:38 PM9/5/11
to Balkar Arya, Na Bha, Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Great Prasant Ji
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

Mahadeswara

Sep 6, 2011, 9:00:23 AM9/6/11
to efloraofindia, Prashant awale
Simply superb.

On Sep 5, 11:49 pm, Prashant awale <pkaw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Friends,
>
> Seen this beautiful herb at Ambazari Lake Nagpur.
>
> Bot. Name: *Cleome chelidonii*
> Family: Capparaceae
>
> Date/Time: 04-09-2011 / 11:45AM
>
> Regards
> Prashant*
> *
>
>  Cleome chelidonii-65.jpg
> 207KViewDownload
>
>  Cleome chelidonii71.jpg
> 208KViewDownload
>
>  cleome6.jpg
> 193KViewDownload
>
>  Cleome chelidonii70.jpg
> 211KViewDownload

H S

Sep 7, 2011, 2:17:15 AM9/7/11
to Mahadeswara, efloraofindia, Prashant awale
yes Cleome chelidonii, weed in wet land in Vidarbha.

regards,
--
 - H.S.

A scientific man ought to have no wishes, no affections, - a mere heart of stone

Muthu Karthick

Sep 7, 2011, 6:48:44 AM9/7/11
to H S, Mahadeswara, efloraofindia, Prashant awale
My expression is also of that of Dineshji, I heard this presence around Chennai but never saw before.
--
Muthu Karthick, N
Care Earth Trust
#15, second main road,
Thillai ganga nagar,
Chennai - 600 061
Mob: 0091 96268 33911
www.careearthtrust.org

J.M. Garg

Oct 4, 2021, 7:11:46 AMOct 4
to efloraofindia, Prashant awale, Alka
Corynandra elegans as per A new elegant species of Corynandra (Cleomaceae) from Konkan region of Maharashtra, India- ARUN NIVRUTTI CHANDORE, USHA SHRIRANG YADAV & SHRIRANG RAMCHANDRA YADAV- May 2016 Phytotaxa 260(1):89
Thanks, Alka ji, for bringing this to my notice.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg