Standing permission for uploading posted photos at Flowersofindia website

J.M. Garg

Mar 26, 2010, 2:18:05 AM3/26/10
to efloraofindia, Tabish, Gurcharan Singh, satish pardeshi, Vijayasankar Raman
Dear members,
E-flora of India today have two main faces in the form of 'Efloraofindia' Database & 'Flowersofindia' website http://www.flowersofindia.net/.
Both have its advantages & offers different facilities to anybody connected with Indian Flora.
Lot of plants discussed on 'Efloraofindia' gets included on 'Flowersofindia' website with the permission of the members on their individual initiative.
However lots of them don't feature on 'Flowersofindia' due to members not approaching Tabish ji (due to lack of time, awareness etc.).
To serve Indian Flora in a better way, it is good that these plants are also incorporated on 'Flowersofindia' website.
I think this hurdle can be overcome if the members posting give blanket permission here to use any of their posted photos on 'Flowersofindia' website.
In view, I request members to give their blanket permission here to use any of their posted photos on 'Flowersofindia' website.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

J.M. Garg

Mar 26, 2010, 2:25:53 AM3/26/10
to efloraofindia, Tabish, Gurcharan Singh, satish pardeshi, Vijayasankar Raman
A reply from Satish Pardeshi ji:
"yes to all my pics
till the time we have our own website of efloraofindia.. this arrangement is good.
Regards
Satish Pardeshi'

tanay bose

Mar 26, 2010, 2:31:48 AM3/26/10
to itp...@googlegroups.com, efloraofindia, Tabish, Gurcharan Singh, satish pardeshi, Vijayasankar Raman
Dear Garg Ji,
This is a great initiative and will also broaden our quest but I will request one thing. Any plant that is included in the Flowers of India website from the Eflora of India should have a permission from the photographer. His/ Her willingness is very essential in this regard to avoid any debatable situation. i am very happy with this initiative and "Wish best of Luck" to both Tabish Ji and Garg Ji for their individual and independent effort and joint ventures in coming year.
Regards
Tanay

Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)
9830439691(Mobile)
9674221362 (Mobile)

Pankaj Oudhia

Mar 26, 2010, 2:46:50 AM3/26/10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Tabish, Gurcharan Singh, satish pardeshi, Vijayasankar Raman
Dear Garg ji,

  I contributed  a picture of Olax imbricata to FlowersofIndia after identifying it through our group. Shri Vijayshankar ji identified it. At that time I asked about rules and regulations of the site from Tabish ji. He replied that there is no specific rule.

I feel that there must be some specific rules of such database like this one

http://www.discoverlife.org/ap/copyright.html

Ecoport also have some rules but it seems that they are not capable of protecting the rights of contributors.

Hoping you will take it positively.

Pankaj Oudhia

J.M. Garg

Mar 26, 2010, 2:53:40 AM3/26/10
to efloraofindia, Tabish, Gurcharan Singh, satish pardeshi, Vijayasankar Raman
A reply from Dr. Pankaj Kumar:
"Tabish sir has full permission to use my pictures anywhere he wishes.
Regards
Pankaj"

Dinesh Valke

Mar 26, 2010, 3:10:35 AM3/26/10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Tabish, Gurcharan Singh, satish pardeshi, Vijayasankar Raman
Any photo from my flickr photostream may be used by Flowers of India and efloraofindia -- need be modified (suitably cropped from original size).
Regards and best wishes.

Tabish

Mar 26, 2010, 3:18:16 AM3/26/10
to efloraofindia
Dear Garg ji,
Here is my reply which I given to Pankaj Oudhia ji in response to
his query:
"No particular terms and conditions. Your name will appear on page
displaying the picture as
the photographer. If we use your picture, in some other extension
related to the site, your name will also appear there prominently.
Needless to say, you are free to do anything with the picture whose
copy you send us - putting it on the Flowers of India site doesn't
restrict you in using it anywhere else."

There is also a message displayed on the main page of the site:
"All images on this site are © copyrighted and may not be used without
permission."
In addition to this, all plant images on the site are watermarked to
discourage casual lifting of images from the site and using them
somewhere else.
This, I think, summarizes the philosophy of Flowers of India website.
We have been refusing requests asking permission for commercial use of
the pictures on the site.
Best wishes
- Tabish

On Mar 26, 11:53 am, "J.M. Garg" <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> A reply from Dr. Pankaj Kumar:
> "Tabish sir has full permission to use my pictures anywhere he wishes.
> Regards
> Pankaj"
>

> On 26 March 2010 11:48, J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Dear members,
> > *E-flora of India today have two main faces in the form of 'Efloraofindia'
> > Database & 'Flowersofindia' websitehttp://www.flowersofindia.net/.*

> > 'Flowersofindia' website is handled by Tabish ji (

> >http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix/browse_thread/thread/d...

> > ).
> > Both have its advantages & offers different facilities to anybody connected
> > with Indian Flora.
> > Lot of plants discussed on 'Efloraofindia' gets included on
> > 'Flowersofindia' website with the permission of the members on their
> > individual initiative.
> >  However lots of them don't feature on 'Flowersofindia' due to members not
> > approaching Tabish ji (due to lack of time, awareness etc.).
> > To serve Indian Flora in a better way, it is good that these plants are
> > also incorporated on 'Flowersofindia' website.
> > I think this hurdle can be overcome if the members posting give blanket
> > permission here to use any of their posted photos on 'Flowersofindia'
> > website.

> > *In view, I request members to give their blanket permission here to use
> > any of their posted photos on 'Flowersofindia' website.**
> > *--
> > With regards,
> > J.M.Garg (jmga...@gmail.com)

> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1
> > 'Creating awareness of Indian Flora & Fauna'
> > Image Resource of more than a thousand species of Birds, Butterflies,
> > Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise):
> >http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg
> > For learning about Indian Flora, visit/ join Google e-group- Efloraofindia:
> >http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix
>
> --
> With regards,

> J.M.Garg (jmga...@gmail.com)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1

J.M. Garg

Mar 26, 2010, 7:50:27 AM3/26/10
to Tabish, efloraofindia
Hi, Tabish ji,
I think these are quite detailed & sufficient & you have taken lot of care.

Any of my photos from Wikimedia Commons, Flickr, posted on 'efloraofindia' or anywhere else may be used by Flowersofindia & need be modified (suitably cropped from original size) etc. I give this blanket permission from my side.

Other members, who are desirous to see their photos at 'Flowersofindia' may also give such blanket permission.

With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

tanay bose

Mar 26, 2010, 9:37:26 AM3/26/10
to J.M. Garg, Tabish, efloraofindia
Dear Tabish ji,
Your attempt is marvelous and you have taken lot of care personally to save the picture from casual lifting. I am supporting you whole heartedly and Give my permission to use any photos of mine in your website if you need  and will make all my effort to identify plants or any other help you may need without any hesitation and ambiguities. I will be happy to help you anytime for your and Garg Ji's initiative.
" UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL"

Regards
Tanay

Aarti S. Khale

Mar 26, 2010, 9:54:56 AM3/26/10
to efloraofindia
Dear all,
Yes to all my pictures sent on efloraofindia if required to be used on
Flowersofindia.
No permission required from my side.
It is in any case easier this way as we don't have to post the
pictures all over again.
Tabish ji is welcome to use any of them.
Regards,
Aarti

On Mar 26, 5:37 pm, tanay bose <tanaybos...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Tabish ji,
> Your attempt is marvelous and you have taken lot of care personally to save
> the picture from casual lifting. I am supporting you whole heartedly and
> Give my permission to use any photos of mine in your website if you need
>  and will make all my effort to identify plants or any other help you may
> need without any hesitation and ambiguities. I will be happy to help you
> anytime for your and Garg Ji's initiative.

> *" UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL"*
> **

> Regards
> Tanay
>

> On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 5:20 PM, J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi, Tabish ji,
> > I think these are quite detailed & sufficient & you have taken lot of care.
>
> > Any of my photos from Wikimedia Commons, Flickr, posted on 'efloraofindia'
> > or anywhere else may be used by Flowersofindia & need be modified (suitably

> > cropped from original size) etc. *I give this blanket permission from my
> > side.
> > *
> > *Other members, who are desirous to see their photos at 'Flowersofindia'
> > may also give such blanket permission.*

> >> .
> >> For more options, visit this group at
> >>http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix?hl=en.
>
> > --
> > With regards,

> > J.M.Garg (jmga...@gmail.com)
>
> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1
> > 'Creating awareness of Indian Flora & Fauna'
> > Image Resource of more than a thousand species of Birds, Butterflies,
> > Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise):
> >http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg
> > For learning about Indian Flora, visit/ join Google e-group- Efloraofindia:
> >http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix
>
> > --

> > .
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix?hl=en.
>
> --
> Tanay Bose
> +91(033) 25550676 (Resi)
> 9830439691(Mobile)

> 9674221362 (Mobile)- Hide quoted text -

Pankaj Oudhia

Mar 26, 2010, 9:55:45 AM3/26/10
to Tabish, efloraofindia
Thanks Tabish ji for giving details.
regards

Pankaj Oudhia

ranjini kamath

Mar 26, 2010, 10:12:02 AM3/26/10
to Pankaj Oudhia, Tabish, efloraofindia
This is a wonderful initiative.I give Tabish ji blanket permission to
use any/all my pictures that have appeared on efloraofindia.
Regards
Ranjini Kamath

>> indiantreepi...@googlegroups.com<indiantreepix%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

Balkar Arya

Mar 26, 2010, 12:21:36 PM3/26/10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, tab...@gmail.com
Dear All
Full permission for my all post on this site

Regards
Dr Balkar Singh
Head, Deptt of Botany
Arya P G College Panipat
Haryana-132103

R. Vijayasankar

Mar 26, 2010, 2:13:46 PM3/26/10
to Balkar Arya, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, tab...@gmail.com
Dear Garg ji, Tabish ji and members,

This will be an important step, in the history of building up of a web-based plant database for our country with free access, in a size and magnitude which will reflect a good proportion of India's floristic wealth.

Tabish ji has been maintaining a standard style/format for description, distribution, common names, botanical name, photo and identification credits, etc. Hope that will be followed for all the additional elements too. The contributors can be asked for a higher resolution pictures if required for storing in the image database for future use & distribution.

I strongly suggest the botanical names (accepted + popular synonyms) should include author sitation [as you know Ziziphus jujuba Lam & Z. jujuba Mill. are different; and you also know that there is lot of difference between Phyllanthus niruri L. and P. niruri auct. non L.]. Though the database can be searched by any word, the title should be the botanical name. (i stop here bcos the mail is becoming too long).

I think, instead of getting blanket permission from each and every member, there can be a general statement as in the sites of Flowersofindia, wikipedia etc. Those who are not willing to share, will not post in the public group anyway. Once it is posted, it can be used by anyone but with proper acknowledgement. If anyone is not interested in sharing a posted image he/she has all the right to withdraw the image before it goes to the database. And the © mark can be imprinted on each image with photographer name and the web address.

Thanks for the historical decision! Our support is always there with you all.

--
With regards

R. Vijayasankar
National Center for Natural Products Research,
The University of Mississippi,
Oxford, MS-38677, USA.

Muthu Karthick

Mar 26, 2010, 2:28:46 PM3/26/10
to R. Vijayasankar, Balkar Arya, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, tab...@gmail.com
Dear all,

Complete permission for my pictures posted her.Kindly use them.

Thank you.
Muthu Karthick, N
Junior Research Fellow
Care Earth Trust
Chennai - 61
www.careearthtrust.org

Pankaj Oudhia

Mar 26, 2010, 2:40:29 PM3/26/10
to efloraofindia
Dear Group Members,

  The pictures I have posted to the group were already uploaded in different online databases viz. Discoverlife, Ecoport, my homepage etc. Hence there is no meaning of giving same pictures to another online database.

I am arranging a set of pictures not published so far and planning to give it to FlowerofIndia as gift.

regards

Pankaj Oudhia

Gurcharan Singh

Mar 26, 2010, 9:45:55 PM3/26/10
to Pankaj Oudhia, efloraofindia
Yes for using any of my photos on Flowers of India Website. In fact I have been regularly sending new photos to Tabish ji for incorporation in FlowersofIndia website, if it was not there already. I am happy finally this idea of common face for the two databases is taking some shape.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Anand Kumar Bhatt

Mar 27, 2010, 2:31:05 AM3/27/10
to Gurcharan Singh, Pankaj Oudhia, efloraofindia, Tabish, J.M. Garg
Yes to all my pictures..
ak
Anand Kumar Bhatt
A-59, B.S.F.Colony, Airport Road
Gwalior. 474 005.
Tele: 0751-247 2233. Mobile 0 94253 09780.
My blogsite is at:
http://anandkbhatt.blogspot.com
(A new blog has been added on 11 March 10.)
And the photo site:
www.flickr.com/photos/akbhatt/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ten most  common surnames of Indians: Singh, Kumar, Sharma, Patel, Shah, Lal, Gupta, Bhat, Rao, Reddy. Cheers!

shubhada nikharge

Mar 27, 2010, 2:47:42 AM3/27/10
to Tabish, efloraofindia

Tabish ji and Garg ji,

This is a wonderful idea. Thanks to both of u for the initiative. Databases on Flowers of India & Efloraindia  have helped me a lot.

I would like to contribute in a little way by giving my blanket permission to use photos from my flickr photostream  ( http://www.flickr.com/photos/shubhada_nikharge/sets/ ) and all my pictures that have appeared on efloraofindia.

Cheers & best wishes,

Shubhada

"I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do."

Mar 27, 2010, 3:19:00 AM3/27/10
to J.M. Garg, Tabish, efloraofindia
Dear all,

Any of my photos from 'efloraofindia' may be used by Flowersofindia & need be modified (suitably cropped from original size) etc. I give this blanket permission from my side.

Regards]

~Swagat
9223217568 / 9422317979

Parjanya guru

Mar 27, 2010, 3:42:01 AM3/27/10
to Swagat, J.M. Garg, Tabish, efloraofindia

Its hereby declared that all my postings/ photoes whatever I share with the groups under Efloraindia can be used by them..without my permission..
                                                                                              Parjanya Guru

Narendra Joshi

Mar 29, 2010, 1:00:07 AM3/29/10
to Indiantrees

Dear Garg Ji and Tabish Ji,

I hereby permit flowerrsofindia to use any of my photos posted on 'efloraofindia' and photos from my flickr album. I give this blanket permission from my side.

With Regards,

Narendra Joshi

J.M. Garg

Mar 30, 2010, 4:01:59 AM3/30/10
to efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh, Vijayasankar Raman, Tabish
Dear members,
Standing permission of the following have been received:
Aarti S. Khale
Anand Kumar Bhatt
Balkar Singh
Dinesh Valke
Gurcharan Singh
J.M.Garg
Muthu Karthick
Narendra Joshi
Pankaj Kumar
Parjanya Guru
R. Vijayasankar
Ranjini Kamath
Satish Pardeshi
Shubhada Nikharge
Swagat
Tanay Bose
Others may also give it here if they so desire as per earlier 'Efloraofindia' thread:

Prashant awale

Mar 30, 2010, 4:14:20 AM3/30/10
to itp...@googlegroups.com, efloraofindia, Tabish, Gurcharan Singh, satish pardeshi, Vijayasankar Raman
Dear Garg ji, Tabish ji,

Its a good move.
I too hereby permit  flowerrsofindia to use any of my photos posted on 'efloraofindia'.  I give this blanket permission from my side.
regards
Prashant

Satish Phadke

Mar 30, 2010, 4:17:45 AM3/30/10
to itp...@googlegroups.com, efloraofindia, Tabish, Gurcharan Singh, satish pardeshi, Vijayasankar Raman
Dear Garg ji, Tabish ji
I too hereby permit  flowerrsofindia to use any of my photos posted on 'efloraofindia'.  I give this blanket permission from my side.
Dr Phadke Satish

J.M. Garg

Mar 30, 2010, 8:56:56 AM3/30/10
to efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh, Vijayasankar Raman, Tabish, satyendra tiwari
A reply:
"pl add my name too.
satyendra tiwari"

Pravin

Mar 30, 2010, 11:34:20 AM3/30/10
to efloraofindia
Hi,
Yes, I too hereby permit *flowerrsofindia* to use any of my photos
posted on
'efloraofindia'.
Regards
Pravin

On Mar 30, 1:01 pm, "J.M. Garg" <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear members,

> *Standing permission of the following have been received:*

> Aarti S. Khale
> Anand Kumar Bhatt
> Balkar Singh
> Dinesh Valke
> Gurcharan Singh
> J.M.Garg
> Muthu Karthick
> Narendra Joshi
> Pankaj Kumar
> Parjanya Guru
> R. Vijayasankar
> Ranjini Kamath
> Satish Pardeshi
> Shubhada Nikharge
> Swagat
> Tanay Bose

> *Others may also give it here if they so desire as per earlier
> 'Efloraofindia' thread:*http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix/browse_thread/thread/8...
> #
> --
> With regards,
> J.M.Garg (jmga...@gmail.com)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1

rashida atthar

Mar 30, 2010, 11:47:48 PM3/30/10
to jmg...@gmail.com, indian...@googlegroups.com, tab...@gmail.com, sing...@gmail.com, satishp...@gmail.com, vijay.b...@gmail.com
Yes, permission granted.

regards,
Rashida.

Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 11:48:05 +0530
From: jmg...@gmail.com
To: indian...@googlegroups.com
CC: tab...@gmail.com; sing...@gmail.com; satishp...@gmail.com; vijay.b...@gmail.com

[...]

All the latest on four wheels and more Get it now.

J.M. Garg

Mar 31, 2010, 12:37:22 AM3/31/10
to Pravin, efloraofindia
A reply:
"Dear JM

You have my express and unconditional permission to use all the
pictures of flowers uploaded by me in my picasasweb or flickr albums

Regards

Ravi Vaidyanthan"

With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

kiran srivastava

Mar 31, 2010, 7:56:08 AM3/31/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com, eflora...@yahoogroups.com
I have my little place in history already. Mr. Tabish considers my photographs worthwhile to display on his site. I am flattered and humbled at the same time so the question of permission never arose for me....

Cheers,
Kiran Srivastava
Mumbai

Devi

Mar 31, 2010, 8:52:40 AM3/31/10
to efloraofindia
I agree too.

Regards,
Devi

On Mar 26, 11:18 am, "J.M. Garg" <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear members,

> *E-flora of India today have two main faces in the form of 'Efloraofindia'
> Database & 'Flowersofindia' websitehttp://www.flowersofindia.net/.*
> 'Flowersofindia' website is handled by Tabish ji (http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix/browse_thread/thread/d...

> ).
> Both have its advantages & offers different facilities to anybody connected
> with Indian Flora.
> Lot of plants discussed on 'Efloraofindia' gets included on 'Flowersofindia'
> website with the permission of the members on their individual initiative.
>  However lots of them don't feature on 'Flowersofindia' due to members not
> approaching Tabish ji (due to lack of time, awareness etc.).
> To serve Indian Flora in a better way, it is good that these plants are also
> incorporated on 'Flowersofindia' website.
> I think this hurdle can be overcome if the members posting give blanket
> permission here to use any of their posted photos on 'Flowersofindia'
> website.

> *In view, I request members to give their blanket permission here to use any
> of their posted photos on 'Flowersofindia' website.**
> *--

Padmini Raghavan

Apr 1, 2010, 1:37:14 PM4/1/10
to J.M. Garg, Tabish, efloraofindia
I shall feel honoured if any of my photographs find a place in your databases.
I have learnt a lot and thoroughly enjoyed doing so , all because of the initiative of Gargji and Tabishji and their generosity in sharing their knowledge and passion for the wonderful flora of our country.
 Please feel free to use any of my photos which may add to the treasure-house.
Padmini Raghavan.

J.M. Garg

Apr 4, 2010, 10:08:19 AM4/4/10
to efloraofindia
Now Standing permission of the following have been received:
Aarti S. Khale
Anand Kumar Bhatt
Balkar Singh
Devi Nair
Dinesh Valke
Gurcharan Singh
J.M.Garg
Kiran Srivastava
Muthu Karthick
Narendra Joshi
Pankaj Kumar
Parjanya Guru
Padmini Raghavan
Prashant Awale
Pravin Kawale
R. Vijayasankar
Raghu Ananth
Ranjini Kamath
Rashida Atthar
Ravi Vaidyanthan
Satish Pardeshi
Satish Phadke
Satyendra Tiwari
Shubhada Nikharge
Swagat
Tanay Bose
Others may also give it here if they so desire as per earlier 'Efloraofindia' thread:

J.M. Garg

Apr 5, 2010, 1:02:48 AM4/5/10
to efloraofindia, bindu kapadia
A reply:
"You can add my photographs too if you feel they are good enough!
Regards,
Bindu'

J.M. Garg

May 3, 2010, 4:34:41 AM5/3/10
to efloraofindia, Tabish, mayur nandikar
A reply:
"Dear Garg Ji and Tabish Ji,

hereby  I request u to use all my photos photos posted on
'efloraofindia' and photos from my flickr album for flowersofindia .I
give this blanket permission from my side.

With Regards,
Mayur Nandikar"

[...]

Pankaj Oudhia

Jun 26, 2010, 1:34:44 PM6/26/10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Dear Garg ji,

 I am giving standing permission for use of pictures posted to group after June 25 th, 2010 in Efloraindia group.

[...]

Satish Phadke

Jun 27, 2010, 12:20:09 PM6/27/10
to indiantreepix Indian
A reply From Mani ji

Dear Garg ji, Tabish ji
I hereby give my permission for  *flowerrsofindia* to use any of my

photos posted on
'efloraofindia'.
Regards,
Mani Nair.

J.M. Garg

Nov 12, 2010, 5:11:10 AM11/12/10
to efloraofindia, Tabish, nitesh
A reply from Nitesh ji:
"yes to all my pictures
thanks a lot"

[...]

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Google e-group- Efloraofindia:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1420 members & 52,000 messages on 26/10/10 & with a database of around 4200 species on 30/9/10)

Anand Kumar Bhatt

Nov 13, 2010, 2:16:25 AM11/13/10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Tabish, nitesh

Blanket permission to upload my pictures in Flowers of India and eflora. The only rider that I should be informed and credit should be given.
ak
--
Anand Kumar Bhatt
A-59, B.S.F.Colony, Airport Road
Gwalior. 474 005.
Tele: 0751-247 2233. Mobile 0 94253 09780.
My blogsite is at:
http://anandkbhatt.blogspot.com
(A NEW BLOG HAS BEEN ADDED ON 3 SEPT 2010.)

J.M. Garg

Nov 14, 2010, 12:21:28 AM11/14/10
to efloraofindia, Tabish, chitralekha P
A reply:
"Dear Gargji,
If any of my photos are worth using please go ahead and use them.
I hereby permit  *flowerrsofindia* to use any of my photos posted on
'efloraofindia'.  I give this blanket permission from my side
Regards,
P.Chitralekha"

J.M. Garg

Nov 27, 2010, 7:46:57 AM11/27/10
to efloraofindia, C Susanth Kumar
A reply:
"Dear Garg
You can use my pictures to efloraofindia
with warm regards
susanth

J.M. Garg

Jan 6, 2011, 12:42:16 AM1/6/11
to efloraofindia, Tabish, Nidhan Singh
A reply from Nidhan Singh ji:
"I shall be pleased if any of my pics is of any use.
Thanks"

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Google e-group- Efloraofindia:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1490 members & 59,000 messages on 5/1/11 & with a database of around 4450 species on 15/12/10)

J.M. Garg

Jan 6, 2011, 12:42:58 AM1/6/11
to efloraofindia, Tabish, Gurcharan Singh, satish pardeshi, Vijayasankar Raman, Mahadeswara Swamy
A reply from Mahadeswara ji:
"Yes to all pictures, when posted.  Right now I have contributed a
very  few pictures ."

Inderjeet Sethi

Jan 6, 2011, 12:55:16 AM1/6/11
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Tabish, nitesh
Dear Garg ji,

This is indeed a wonderful idea.

Thanks to Tabish ji and u for the initiative. Databases on Flowers of India & Efloraindia  have helped us a lot.

I would like to contribute (although in a little way), by giving my blanket permission to use my photos.

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 3:41 PM, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
~ik~
Dr.Inderjeet Kaur Sethi

J.M. Garg

Jan 6, 2011, 4:13:23 AM1/6/11
to efloraofindia, Tabish, Satish Nikam
A reply in another thread:
"sir,
     i have no problems if my photos are used on the site.
thanking you
with regards
satish nikam"

[...]

nitesh joshi

Jan 6, 2011, 8:18:54 AM1/6/11
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Tabish
On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 3:41 PM, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Dr.Nitesh..Joshi
Associate professor in botany

c-601,haripreet ,tagore road,near poddarschool
santacruz ,west,
mumbai -54

J.M. Garg

Mar 29, 2011, 12:37:28 AM3/29/11
to efloraofindia, Tabish, Macmohan
Thanks, Mohan Raj ji,
For that you have to post them on eFI (eFloraofindia e-group).

On 29 March 2011 10:06, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
A reply:
"Dear Garg,
I am happy to share all my photographs to Efloraofindia database and
Flowersofindia.net websites.
Regards
Mohan Raj K.
+91 9363147760"

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Google e-group- Efloraofindia:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix or https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (more than 1550 members & 64,000 messages on 28/2/11 & with a database of around 4500 species on 15/12/10)

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Google e-group- Efloraofindia:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix or https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (more than 1550 members & 64,000 messages on 28/2/11 & with a database of around 4500 species on 15/12/10)

J.M. Garg

Mar 29, 2011, 12:36:24 AM3/29/11
to efloraofindia, Tabish, Macmohan

J.M. Garg

Mar 29, 2011, 3:58:12 AM3/29/11
to efloraofindia, Tabish, Macmohan

padirag

Nov 4, 2014, 1:21:20 PM11/4/14
to indian...@googlegroups.com, tab...@gmail.com, sing...@gmail.com, satishp...@gmail.com, vijay.b...@gmail.com
Gargji,
I am afraid I have not been active on this site for the past three years.
I would like to convey willingness to share my pictures on the Flowers of India site, in fact would be honoured to do so!
Thanks,
Padmini Raghavan.