SK 3002 29 September 2021

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 29, 2021, 9:06:04 AM9/29/21
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, mayur nandikar
Dear Members,

Location:Kalikot, West Nepal
Altitude:  1600 m.
Date: 16 August 2021
Habit : Wild
Commelina .........??

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
Surkhet_734.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 29, 2021, 9:56:15 AM9/29/21
to mayur nandikar, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
I am not sure Mayur Ji since I could not get its distribution
for Nepal.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=http%3A%2F%2Fkeralaplants.in%2Fkeralaplantsdetails.aspx%3Fid%3DCommelina_longifolia&psig=AOvVaw1bBM6SOrDTDPHo17x1p9lb&ust=1633010010537000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAsQjRxqFwoTCMC7nsGqpPMCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

This is kind of Commelina longifolia but not sure, Saroj ji.

Sincerely
Mayur

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 29, 2021, 10:36:39 AM9/29/21
to mayur nandikar, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Adding some more images Mayur Ji !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

DSC_0708.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 29, 2021, 10:37:02 AM9/29/21
to mayur nandikar, efloraindia, J.M. Garg

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

DSC_0709.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 29, 2021, 10:37:29 AM9/29/21
to mayur nandikar, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
DSC_0711.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 29, 2021, 10:37:44 AM9/29/21
to mayur nandikar, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
DSC_0712.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 29, 2021, 10:37:48 AM9/29/21
to mayur nandikar, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
DSC_0710.JPG

J.M. Garg

Oct 5, 2021, 4:22:58 AM10/5/21
to Saroj Kasaju, mayur nandikar, efloraindia
Thanks, Mayur ji
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 5, 2021, 8:50:04 AM10/5/21
to J.M. Garg, mayur nandikar, efloraindia
Dear Mayur ji,

I have sent some more images for verification. By the way C. longifolia has got
no distribution in nepal.
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

mayur nandikar

Oct 6, 2021, 1:37:48 AM10/6/21
to Saroj Kasaju, J.M. Garg, efloraindia
Dear Saroj ji,

Thank you for the additional photographs. I was wrong while comparing the images with Commelina longifolia. It more look likes Commelina maculata, but not sure. Please see if you can collect the seeds.

sincerely,
Mayur

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 6, 2021, 2:34:03 AM10/6/21
to mayur nandikar, J.M. Garg, efloraindia

Thank you Mayur Ji !

Saroj Kasaju