Fw: [efloraofindia:67409] FROM THE NATURE

M. Sundararaman

Apr 19, 2011, 1:30:23 AM4/19/11
to indiantreepix, flowersofindia

M. Sundararaman Tel# 044--24461660;SINDHUR SEA PRINCESS
9 Coastal Road ., BESANT NAGAR; CHENNAI 600090
Until the last tree is cut;
Until the last river is dry;
Until the last fish is caught;
Until the last animal is killed;
Man willnot realise that he cannot eat money
Founder Trustee of NIZHAL,anNGO ofChennai
SeedEXNORA Senator
Founder of "FRIENDS OF NATURE"--an NGO dedicated to TREE-PLANTING in Rural India Pl contact
044- 24421545 Shri R,Subramanian

On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 19:38:42 +0530 Col Bimal Sarkar colbima...@yahoo.com wrote
Dear Friend,
At this time of the year,one can see lots of Heliotropium indicum at Cooch Behar.Number species of butterflies visits these flowers.I have recorded 12 butterfly species on this flower.I am attaching an image of Blue Tiger butterfly on Heliotropium indicum.I have documented Blue tiger butterfly on 19 different types flowers,Heliotropium indicum is one of them.The second image is of Heliconia,one can see natural symmetry in it.Wish you happiness.
Regards
Col (Retd) Bimal Sarkar
Mobile: 9434194942
Symbiosis_13.jpg