Id. of Tree Please

satish...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2020, 4:16:37 AM11/12/20
to efloraofindia
Friends,
date:21/03/2019
location:Aambyvalley Rd.,Off Lonavala,Pune
habitat:Wild
Habit:Tree
Height:more 15 ft. atleast
Other:Never seen it flowering in so many years...surprising.
regards
satish nikam

satish...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2020, 4:21:44 AM11/12/20
to efloraofindia
Sorry Missed the attachments.
IMG_4642-foi.jpg
IMG_4645-foi.jpg
IMG_4643-foi.jpg
IMG_4644-foi.jpg
IMG_4641-foi.jpg

radha veach

Nov 13, 2020, 8:23:29 AM11/13/20
to efloraofindia
Isn't it Alstonia scholaris?

regards
Radha

J.M. Garg

Nov 15, 2020, 3:17:21 AM11/15/20
to efloraofindia, radha veach, Satish Nikam
Thanks, Radha ji.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

Satish Nikam

Nov 15, 2020, 4:51:52 AM11/15/20
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg, radha veach
Thanks Radha Ji

J.M. Garg

Nov 17, 2020, 1:31:20 AM11/17/20
to efloraofindia, radha veach, Satish Nikam
Thanks, Radha ji, for the id.
To me also appears close to images at Alstonia scholaris

On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 at 18:53, radha veach <radha...@gmail.com> wrote:

With regards,
J.M.Garg

Satish Nikam

Nov 17, 2020, 10:44:22 AM11/17/20
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg, radha veach
Yes it does look like A.scholaris but my only doubt was because I never saw it flowering in so many years...but then I read in a thread about same problem with this tree and the answer was either due to poor sunlight or lack of potassium.I now think that could be the reason but otherwise the tree is very healthy.
thanks again Radha ji and Garg ji