Fwd: To identify the family name according to Bentham and Hooker system of Classification

J.M. Garg

Jul 16, 2022, 9:10:11 PM7/16/22
to efloraofindia, jyotipriy...@gmail.com

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jyotipriya Mandal <jyotipriy...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul, 2022, 11:10 pm
Subject: To identify the family name according to Bentham and Hooker system of Classification
To: jmg...@gmail.com <jmg...@gmail.com>

Respected Sir,
                          What were the formal name of 'Sapindaceae' and 'Molluginaceae' family according to Bentham and Hooker System of Classification. Kindly tell me.

With regards,
Jyotipriya Mandal

Suneel Sharma

Jul 16, 2022, 10:21:35 PM7/16/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Botanist from worldwide  came together under the title of Angiosperm Phlogeny or APG and provided widely accepted system for angiosperm classification based on genetic (DNA) information. We have written book on Systematic pomology. The treatment is based on the latest version of nomenclature and phylogenetic system  (APG III).   Thanks....prof. suneel shsrma

IMG_20220717_074947.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jul 17, 2022, 1:31:01 AM7/17/22
to efloraofindia, jyotipriy...@gmail.com
I think the following may be helpful:
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Jul 17, 2022, 1:31:08 AM7/17/22
to efloraofindia, jyotipriy...@gmail.com

J.M. Garg

Jul 17, 2022, 1:42:35 AM7/17/22
to efloraofindia
Jul 17, 2022, 9:49:32 AM7/17/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear Member, kindly go through the phylogenetic system of classification of APG in this paper. Thanks & Regards.....prof. suneel

J.M. Garg

Jul 17, 2022, 10:45:51 AM7/17/22
to efloraofindia, jyotipriy...@gmail.com, Suneel Sharma
Thanks, Suneel ji, for the paper.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Jul 21, 2022, 7:07:54 AM7/21/22
to efloraofindia
Jul 27, 2022, 6:25:00 AM7/27/22
to eFloraofIndia
To come to the basic question, the Family Molluginaceae understood now according to APGIII, and even before from the Time of Engler and Prantl was included in Bentham Hooker's Classification under Family (Order) Ficoideae tribe Mollugineae (Order (Cohor) Ficoidales of subclass Calyciflora). The Family Sapindaceae was recognised then also under order Sapindales of subclass Disciflorae.