A bee feeding on the flower of Chlorophytum sp.

shubhada nikharge

Jun 28, 2010, 7:04:21 AM6/28/10
to indian tree pix, Hutoxi Rustomfram, hutoxi arethna, katie bagli, Nilima kalgi, renee vyas, sheila tanna, shubhada nikharge, Usha Desai
Hi,
i have uploaded the video clip on YouTube of a bee feeding on the flower of Chlorophytum sp.( not sure whether it is C. Tuberosum. Not yet dug the plant as advised by Neil).
here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbtQ_rZ_4ok

Cheers,
Shubhada

"I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do."

Pankaj Oudhia

Jun 28, 2010, 7:20:17 AM6/28/10
to efloraofindia
Great observation and Nice video.

Here is link for use of Musli flowers as medicine.

http://pankajinprintmedia.blogspot.com/2010/01/blog-post_5099.html

Please click on news item to enlarge it.

regards

Pankaj Oudhia

mani nair

Jun 28, 2010, 9:04:38 AM6/28/10
to shubhada nikharge, indian tree pix, Hutoxi Rustomfram, hutoxi arethna, katie bagli, Nilima kalgi, renee vyas, sheila tanna, Usha Desai
Shubhadaji,  Excellent video.  Which video Camera you are using?

Regards,

Mani.

Dinesh Valke

Jun 28, 2010, 10:21:41 AM6/28/10
to mani nair, shubhada nikharge, indian tree pix, Hutoxi Rustomfram, hutoxi arethna, katie bagli, Nilima kalgi, renee vyas, sheila tanna, Usha Desai
Dear Shubhada, strongly believing this to be C. tuberosum.
Regards.