Jasminum multiflorum

sheji ramkumar

Jun 27, 2010, 9:28:19 AM6/27/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com
from Nilambur,Malappuram dt, Kerala state. on 24/4/2010
DSC00842-copy.jpg
DSC00838.jpg
jathi-pichakam-pushpa.jpg

JM Garg

Jun 2, 2018, 12:20:02 PM6/2/18
to efloraofindia, shej...@gmail.com
To me looks different from images at Jasminum multiflorum
DSC00842-copy.jpg
DSC00838.jpg
jathi-pichakam-pushpa.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jun 3, 2018, 12:48:11 AM6/3/18
to efloraofindia, sheji ramkumar
To me looks close to images at Jasminum laurifolium var. laurifolium

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2975 members & 2,90,000 messages on 31.3.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images).

DSC00842-copy.jpg
DSC00838.jpg
jathi-pichakam-pushpa.jpg

J.M. Garg

Dec 19, 2019, 7:05:11 AM12/19/19
to efloraofindia, DineshValke, Pandian Tensingh, S Kasim .
May be Jasminum angustifolium as per images and details herein.

On Sunday, 27 June 2010 18:58:19 UTC+5:30, sheji wrote:
from Nilambur,Malappuram dt, Kerala state. on 24/4/2010

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 2,00,000 images are directly displayed on 30.8.19).

DSC00842-copy.jpg
DSC00838.jpg
jathi-pichakam-pushpa.jpg