Caesalpinia pulcherrima (Dwarf Poinciana)

J.M. Garg

Mar 20, 2010, 2:39:04 AM3/20/10
to efloraofindia

Shot on 12/9/09 in Butterfly Park within Zoo Park in Hyderabad. I think these plants are important for attracting butterflies in one’s garden.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

Caesalpinia pulcherrima (Dwarf Poinciana) I IMG_1591.jpg
Caesalpinia pulcherrima (Dwarf Poinciana) I IMG_1589.jpg
Caesalpinia pulcherrima (Dwarf Poinciana) I IMG_1587.jpg
Caesalpinia pulcherrima (Dwarf Poinciana) I2 IMG_1468.jpg
Caesalpinia pulcherrima (Dwarf Poinciana) I2 IMG_1590.jpg
Caesalpinia pulcherrima (Dwarf Poinciana) I IMG_1463.jpg
Caesalpinia pulcherrima (Dwarf Poinciana) I IMG_1461.jpg

Vijayadas D

Mar 20, 2010, 3:09:07 AM3/20/10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
yes it is

Vijayadas D
Horticulturist EstateSupervisorDeputy
Salwa Garden Village, PB -7210
Riyadh -11462 , KSA

tanay bose

Mar 20, 2010, 7:08:02 AM3/20/10
to Vijayadas D, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Dear Garg Ji,
The perfect art of Photography .......Lovely I am spell bound ........nothing more to say than Awesome.
regards
Tanay

Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)
9830439691(Mobile)
9674221362 (Mobile)

J.M. Garg

Mar 20, 2010, 8:17:46 AM3/20/10
to tanay bose, Vijayadas D, efloraofindia
Thanks, Tanay ji,
I use four year old Digital Canon 350D SLR with 18-55mm Kit lens for plants (170-500 mm Sigma lens for bird photography).
It so happens that one get close shots of flowers/ butterflies etc.- and they come out good.
I do a bit of post-processing in Photoshop.

Pankaj Oudhia

Mar 20, 2010, 8:27:24 AM3/20/10
to efloraofindia

Kenneth Greby

Mar 22, 2010, 6:12:13 PM3/22/10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Indeed Caesalpinia pulcherrima, cultivar 'Compton' (pink form).

Regards--
Ken Greby.