Id210809phk 1

Pravin Kawale

Aug 21, 2009, 4:08:42 AM8/21/09
to indiantreepix
Hi,
Id please
Small herb,hieght
12-15inches
At kanakeshwar,Alibag
Thanks in advance

DSC05639.JPG
DSC05642.JPG
DSC05644.JPG
DSC05640.JPG

DSC05639.JPG
DSC05642.JPG
DSC05644.JPG
DSC05640.JPG

Pravin Kawale

Aug 21, 2009, 4:54:32 AM8/21/09
to indiantreepix
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: no-r...@boxbe.com
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 01:12:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [indiantreepix:16398] Id210809phk 1
To: Pravin Kawale <kawale...@gmail.com>

Hello Pravin Kawale,

This is a one-time automated message. Your email to me was delivered with
priority because you are an approved sender in my Boxbe Guest List.

This is the only email you will receive about Boxbe from me and there is
no need to respond. Thanks for sending me your message!

http://www.boxbe.com/how-it-works?tc=340131293_1327871852

The subject of your email was: "[indiantreepix:16398] Id210809phk 1".

Thank you,
yazdy...@gmail.com

About Boxbe
This courtesy notice is part of a free service to make email
more reliable and useful. Boxbe (http://www.boxbe.com) uses
your existing social network and that of your friends to keep
your inbox clean and make sure you receive email from people
who matter to you.

Boxbe: Say Goodbye to Email Overload
Visit http://www.boxbe.com/how-it-works?tc=340131293_1327871852

--
Pravin

Pravin Kawale

Aug 21, 2009, 4:55:24 AM8/21/09
to indiantreepix

Hello Pravin Kawale,

http://www.boxbe.com/how-it-works?tc=340131293_1327871852

Thank you,
yazdy...@gmail.com

--
Pravin

--
Pravin

Pardeshi S.

Aug 21, 2009, 5:34:14 AM8/21/09
to indiantreepix
Hello Pravin Ji
it can be Either Bidens biternata or Bidens bipinnata-Asteraceae

regards
Satish Pardeshi

Devendra Bhardwaj

Aug 21, 2009, 11:55:59 AM8/21/09
to indiantreepix, Pravin Kawale

 Pravin ji,

look like Bidens pilosa.

 Regards,

 Devendra

to indiantreepix, Pravin Kawale, satish pardeshi, Devendra Bhardwaj

Forwarding again for Id assistance pl.

Earlier feedback:

"Hello Pravin Ji
it can be Either Bidens biternata or Bidens bipinnata-Asteraceae
regards
Satish Pardeshi"
&

"Pravin ji,
look like Bidens pilosa.
 Regards,
 Devendra"
Sep 1, 2009, 3:21:05 PM9/1/09
to J.M. Garg, indiantreepix, Pravin Kawale, satish pardeshi, Devendra Bhardwaj
The leaves are of B. biternata (Lour.) Merr. & Sherff. Bidens pilosa Linn. is not supposed to be growing in India.

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Associate Professor
SGTB Khalsa College
University of Delhi, Delhi
India
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45

Devendra Bhardwaj

Sep 1, 2009, 7:44:44 PM9/1/09
to indiantreepix, J.M. Garg, Pravin Kawale, satish pardeshi

Hello,

        Certainly it is Bidens biternata .It is Annual herb leaves usually 5-foliated.

I am sending recent photo  (30.8.2009)from smiriti van,jaipur.

Regd

Devendra

--- On Tue, 1/9/09, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz.
Bidens biternata.jpg

JM Garg

May 28, 2019, 3:45:23 AM5/28/19
to efloraofindia, Pravin Kawale, GurcharanSingh, Devendra Bhardwaj
I think it is Bidens bipinnata L. as per keys and details herein.
DSC05639.JPG
DSC05642.JPG
DSC05644.JPG
DSC05640.JPG