Agra03 plant

ankushdave .

Nov 9, 2019, 10:35:28 AM11/9/19
to indian...@googlegroups.com
I'd requested for shrub growing near water body.
5 November 19
Agra, U.P.

Thanking You,
Ankush
Mob:- 7017606718
FB_IMG_1573313467936.jpg
FB_IMG_1573313459446.jpg
FB_IMG_1573313456734.jpg
FB_IMG_1573313454069.jpg
FB_IMG_1573313450929.jpg
FB_IMG_1573313435140.jpg
FB_IMG_1573313478105.jpg
FB_IMG_1573313438128.jpg
FB_IMG_1573313462897.jpg
FB_IMG_1573313475317.jpg

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Nov 9, 2019, 11:46:19 AM11/9/19
to efloraofindia
Ludwigia sp. Only
Resembles L.perennis,
With Regards.

ankushdave

Nov 9, 2019, 1:15:15 PM11/9/19
to efloraofindia
Thanks Sir. But in my post flowers has 5 petals. But in foi images all flowers has 4 petals in L.perennis please guide.

Mahadeswara

Nov 9, 2019, 11:02:29 PM11/9/19
to efloraofindia
Also check for L.parviflora.  This is only a suggestion.

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Nov 9, 2019, 11:06:55 PM11/9/19
to efloraofindia
You're welcome Anuska Ji,
You can check e flora of India key of Ludwigia, there is clearly mentioned rarely pentamerous.
And
you can observe the forth image that has five petals
And
One more thing don't relay too much for sp. On others because we are doing here photo taxonomy,
Exact identification will do only which they have material,
You can check with local floras of Ludwig keys then only you finalize sp.

I hope you understand in a good way.
With regards.

On Sat, Nov 9, 2019, 23:45 ankushdave <ankus...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Sir. But in my post flowers has 5 petals. But in foi images all flowers has 4 petals in L.perennis please guide.

Mahadeswara

Nov 10, 2019, 11:35:02 PM11/10/19
to efloraofindia
L.parviflora has  both 4 petalled & 5 petalled plants .

ankushdave

Nov 11, 2019, 1:14:19 AM11/11/19
to efloraofindia
Thanks Paradesi Anjaneyulu Ji and Mahadev jaata Ji

dr.rakesh Singh

Nov 11, 2019, 1:20:41 AM11/11/19
to efloraofindia
Ankush Ji ,
for Ludwigia , photographs are not enough .
You have to get hold of a regional flora or a key to Ludwigia species , have to sit by the plant and verify characters physically .

On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 11:44 AM ankushdave <ankus...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Paradesi Anjaneyulu Ji and Mahadev jaata Ji

ankushdave

Nov 13, 2019, 7:55:26 PM11/13/19
to efloraofindia
Thanks Sir
Ankush Dave

On Monday, November 11, 2019 at 11:50:41 AM UTC+5:30, dr.rakesh Singh wrote:
> Ankush Ji ,
> for Ludwigia , photographs are not enough .
> You have to get hold of a regional flora or a key to Ludwigia species , have to sit by the plant and verify characters physically .
>

> On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 11:44 AM ankushdave <ankus...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Paradesi Anjaneyulu Ji and Mahadev jaata Ji

J.M. Garg

Nov 30, 2019, 3:54:34 AM11/30/19
to efloraofindia, ankushdave ., Paradesi Anjaneyulu, dr.rakesh Singh, M Swamy
Thanks, for the id.
Keys and comparative images at Ludwigia also lead me to Ludwigia perennis L. (syn: Ludwigia parviflora Roxb.)

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 2,00,000 images are directly displayed on 30.8.19).

FB_IMG_1573313467936.jpg
FB_IMG_1573313459446.jpg
FB_IMG_1573313456734.jpg
FB_IMG_1573313454069.jpg