eFlora of India@15- Press news

J.M. Garg

Jun 26, 2022, 12:03:37 AM6/26/22
to efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh, Nidhan Singh
Dear members,
Here is the link shared by Gurcharah Singh ji on his (and Nidhan ji's) publication in this regard.
We were pleasantly surprised to see such wonderful efforts being made by so many of our moderators, to celebrate our 15th anniversary.
It will go a long way in further popularising our forum and bringing fresh talent to its fold.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Jun 26, 2022, 12:04:04 AM6/26/22
to efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh, Nidhan Singh
Here is the attachment.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Jun 26, 2022, 12:07:29 AM6/26/22
to efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh, Nidhan Singh
Another press attachment.

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Jun 26, 2022, 12:32:41 AM6/26/22
to efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh, Nidhan Singh
Also posted on eFloraofIndia Facebook page.
Pl. give it wide publicity in Social media, by posting it in your profile/ groups/ Instagram etc.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Gurcharan Singh