Sh. Paradesi Anjineyulu- 1st Runner up Star Expert of 2020

J.M. Garg

Jan 3, 2021, 2:01:29 AM1/3/21
to efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Dear members,
Dr. Paradesi Anjineyulu is the 1st Runner up Star Expert of 2020 with more than 1039 messages.
He completed MSc Botany in 2016 and is now a PhD Scholar in Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu, A.P.
He has contributed a lot for building of efloraofindia since his joining in May 2018.
Within a short period of time, he has shown his worth with accurate identifications, helping all of us in the process. Pl. see Sh. Paradesi Anjineyulu- Genius on efloraofindia
He has been one of our valued members for the past few years.
My hats off to Paradesi ji for his valuable contributions.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Paradesi Anjaneyulu