Tree for Id - ID16072021SH2

Shobha Chavda

Jul 16, 2021, 7:02:18 AM7/16/21
to indiantreepix
Dear Friends,
Tree for Id pl.There was a huge canopy of these trees in a Resort which was giving cool shade.I couldn't take photos from top angle.
Location - Nagpur
Date- July,2021

Regards,
Shobha Chavda
IMG_9741 - Copy.JPG
IMG_9742 - Copy.JPG

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Jul 17, 2021, 5:15:36 AM7/17/21
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Terminalia mentaly,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 07/17/21, 02:44:40 PM

Shobha Halwe-Chavda

Jul 17, 2021, 7:38:25 AM7/17/21
to efloraofindia
Hello Paradesia ji,
But  Terminalia mantaly leaves look very different.
Regards.
Shobha Chavda

J.M. Garg

Jul 26, 2021, 5:20:53 AM7/26/21
to efloraofindia, shobha chavda, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
I think matches with images at Terminalia neotaliala (Cultivated)

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Shobha Halwe-Chavda

Aug 9, 2021, 6:22:09 AM8/9/21
to efloraofindia
Thanks Garg ji and Paradesia ji.
Images of T.mentaly and T.neotaliala are very confusing on Google. In some of the images,it's given under the same name.I am confused.
Regards.