Request for flowerID- Impatiens? 290809RA2

rashida atthar

Aug 29, 2009, 1:50:55 AM8/29/09
to indian...@googlegroups.com

This flower was seen at the national park, Mumbai last week. Is it an Impatiens? Kindly ID the same. Thank you.

regards,
Rashida.

One blink is all it takes for the world to change. One click and MSN India helps you catch up Try it!
UNID flower.JPG

J.M. Garg

Sep 11, 2009, 12:34:19 PM9/11/09
to indiantreepix, rashida atthar

Forwarding again for Id assistance pl.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

UNID flower.JPG

santhosh kumar es

Sep 11, 2009, 12:59:38 PM9/11/09
to J.M. Garg, indiantreepix, rashida atthar
It is Impatiens sp.

Santhosh

2009/9/11 J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
--
SANTHOSH
-----------------------------------

Dr. E S SANTHOSH KUMAR
Tropical Botanic Garden and Research Institute, Palode
Thiruvananthapuram-695562
Kerala, India
www.drsanthosh.wetpaint.com
 Please consider your environmental responsibility:Before printing this e-mail, ask yourself whether you need a hard copy!

Avinash dada

Sep 12, 2009, 8:01:46 AM9/12/09
to santhosh kumar es, J.M. Garg, indiantreepix, rashida atthar
I. minor

Joshi Pankaj

Sep 14, 2009, 2:03:08 AM9/14/09
to indiantreepix, J.M. Garg, rashida atthar
Dear All,
Yes this is a some member of Balsaminaceae family and species of Impatiens.
Please check with local flora...based on spur sized...

Pankaj
Pankaj N. Joshi (PhD)
Jr. Scientist
Gujarat Institute of Desert Ecology (GUIDE)
Post Box # 83, Opp. Changleshwar Temple,
Mundra Road, Bhuj- Kachchh
Gujarat: 370 001 (India)
Phone: +91 2832 329408; Fax: 290335
Cell: +91 94269 49523