Androsace rotundifolia from Kashmir

Gurcharan Singh

Jul 27, 2010, 7:44:36 AM7/27/10
to efloraofindia
Androsace rotundifolia from Kashmir, fairly common at altitudes above 2200 in conifer forests and open slopes, Photographed from Pahalgam on June 21, 2010.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Androsace-rotundifolia-Kashmir-a.jpg
Androsace-rotundifolia-Kashmir-b.jpg
Androsace-rotundifolia-Kashmir-c.jpg

tanay bose

Jul 27, 2010, 8:22:29 AM7/27/10
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Lovely catch Sir Ji!!
The flowers looks exactly like the flowers we used to draw in our scrap books in school!!!
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)

Prashant awale

Jul 27, 2010, 8:24:45 AM7/27/10
to tanay bose, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
What a beauty. Second photo is too good. Thanks Gurcharan Singh ji for posting this.
regards
Prashant

R. Vijayasankar

Jul 28, 2010, 2:48:55 AM7/28/10
to Prashant awale, tanay bose, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
"Union of Hearts"!

Nice shot Gurcharan ji.

With regards

Vijayasankar

Tabish

Jul 28, 2010, 2:52:51 AM7/28/10
to efloraofindia
Beautiful flower, and nice shots! A generic common name for Androsace
species is Rock Jasmine.
- Tabish

On Jul 28, 11:48 am, "R. Vijayasankar" <vijay.botan...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> "Union of Hearts"!
>
> Nice shot Gurcharan ji.
>
> With regards
>
> Vijayasankar
>
> On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 7:24 AM, Prashant awale <pkaw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > What a beauty. Second photo is too good. Thanks Gurcharan Singh ji for
> > posting this.
> > regards
> > Prashant
>
> > On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 5:52 PM, tanay bose <tanaybos...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Lovely catch Sir Ji!!
> >> The flowers looks exactly like the flowers we used to draw in our scrap
> >> books in school!!!
> >> Tanay

Pankaj Oudhia

Jul 28, 2010, 2:55:09 AM7/28/10
to efloraofindia
Amazing Gurcharan ji. Just forwarded last picture to one of my clients searching for unique shape of newly developed herb based cream biscuit.

regards

Pankaj Oudhia

Gurcharan Singh

Jul 28, 2010, 3:40:48 AM7/28/10
to Pankaj Oudhia, efloraofindia
Thanks Vijayasankar ji, Tabish ji and Pankaj for nice comments