Pls help ID S7

A.Sinha

Jan 30, 2011, 3:36:07 PM1/30/11
to indiantreepix
This is small spiny shrub, with very shiny, glabrous thick leaves. seen in December.  There were no blooms
Thanks for any inputs
A.Sinha
S7-a.JPG

Mayur Nandikar

Jan 31, 2011, 12:47:43 AM1/31/11
to A.Sinha, indiantreepix
Hello
Some Flacourtia ?
--
Mr. Mayur D. Nandikar,
Research Student,

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 23, 2011, 9:59:39 AM2/23/11
to efloraofindia, greenearth, Nidhan Singh, Mahadeswara, mayur nandikar
Resurfacing again for ID

Earlier feedback.................................Some Flacourtia ?
--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

J.M. Garg

Jun 12, 2011, 4:26:59 AM6/12/11
to efloraofindia, A.Sinha, Mayur Nandikar, tanay...@gmail.com, ulu_bo...@yahoo.co.in, pand...@gmail.com, mitra...@gmail.com, mithi...@yahoo.com, pch...@gmail.com, pauls...@gmail.com, micromi...@gmail.com

Some earlier relevant feedback:

“Some Flacourtia ?” from Mayur ji.

Jun 12, 2011, 4:40:39 AM6/12/11
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, A.Sinha, Mayur Nandikar, tanay...@gmail.com, ulu_bo...@yahoo.co.in, pand...@gmail.com, mitra...@gmail.com, mithi...@yahoo.com, pch...@gmail.com, pauls...@gmail.com, micromi...@gmail.com
It is Flacourtia indica, cant guess climber in the foto..

regards,

--
- H.S.

A scientific man ought to have no wishes, no affections, - a mere heart of
stone