Callicarpa tomentosa from Periyar Tiger Reserve

Nayan Singh

Aug 27, 2009, 1:52:59 PM8/27/09
to indiantreepix, WildFlo...@yahoogroups.com
Friends
photographed this tree from Periyar on 10-5-09, I think it is Callicarpa tomentosa. Please comment on ID
Thanks in advance

N.S.Dungriyal IFS
Chief Conservator of Forests
and Field Director
Satpura Tiger Reserve Hoshangabad
M.P.
09424792100

start: 2008-06-21 end: 0000-00-00
See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz.
Callicarpa tomentosa from Periyar Tiger Reserve.jpg

Dinesh Valke

Aug 29, 2009, 9:28:34 AM8/29/09
to Nayan Singh, indiantreepix, WildFlo...@yahoogroups.com
Nayan ji, I too think it to be C. tomentosa (syn. of C. macrophylla).

Regards.

Gurcharan Singh

Aug 29, 2009, 12:57:06 PM8/29/09
to Dinesh Valke, Nayan Singh, indiantreepix, WildFlo...@yahoogroups.com
Yes Dinesh and Nayan ji, I had uploaded my photos few days back.

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Associate Professor
SGTB Khalsa College
University of Delhi, Delhi
India
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45

JM Garg

Aug 18, 2016, 5:46:55 AM8/18/16
to efloraofindia, Nayan Singh, Gurcharan Singh, Dinesh Valke
I think it should be Callicarpa tomentosa as per keys & images herein.
Callicarpa tomentosa from Periyar Tiger Reserve.jpg