Altitude : ca.1,600 m
Date : 07-11-2019
Habit : Herb

With regards,
M.Sawmliana
Delphinium sp (2).JPG
Delphinium sp (1).JPG
Delphinium sp (3).JPG

Karen Conniff

未讀,
2021年10月12日 中午12:21:202021/10/12
收件者:efloraofindia
This looks similar to one from Phulchowki, Nepal elevation 2000 to 2600m that I submitted last year.
The reply was:
May be Delphinium altissimum Wallich as per discussions in another thread, as per GBIF  Specimen  Biodiversity of Bhutan  Plant illustrations  Flora of China
Later I received an ID from Bhutan from INaturalist Phuentsho:

Thank you,
Karen

J.M. Garg

未讀,
2021年10月19日 凌晨1:19:152021/10/19
收件者:M Sawmliana、efloraofindia
Hi, Sawmliana ji,
What are the keys?

With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

未讀,
2021年10月19日 凌晨2:03:172021/10/19
收件者:M Sawmliana、efloraofindia
Ok, Sawmliana ji

On Tue, 19 Oct 2021 at 11:05, M Sawmliana <msawm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sorry ! Genus Delphinium is not recorded in my books.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

未讀,
2021年10月19日 凌晨2:03:522021/10/19
收件者:efloraofindia、Karen Conniff、M Sawmliana
Thanks, Karen ji.
You may be right.

With regards,
J.M.Garg