HP, August 2022 :: Fabaceae for ID :: ARK2022-189

Alka Khare

Nov 1, 2022, 4:50:55 AM11/1/22
to eFloraofIndia
Hello friends

This was near the Vashishtha hot water springs, Manali, Himachal Pradesh in August 2022
I do not recall whether this was a tree or a liana.

Requested to please ID

Thanks and regards
Alka Khare
IMG_0035_Manali Vashishth.JPG
IMG_0033_Manali Vashishth.JPG
IMG_0034_Manali Vashishth.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 1, 2022, 5:59:45 AM11/1/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Alka, J.M. Garg
Pueraria ??
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Nov 1, 2022, 6:14:13 AM11/1/22
to Saroj Kasaju, indian...@googlegroups.com, Alka
I think it is close to images of Desmodium elegans DC.:
https://efloraofindia.com/2012/05/19/desmodium-elegans-1/

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Alka Khare

Nov 3, 2022, 3:43:38 AM11/3/22
to eFloraofIndia
Thanks Garg ji
Does the colour matter?
These were white and all pics at the link are mauve/pink/purple.

Regards
Alka Khare

J.M. Garg

Nov 3, 2022, 3:50:07 AM11/3/22
to efloraofindia, Alka
White colour version is available in many species.
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Gurcharan Singh

Nov 14, 2022, 10:56:03 AM11/14/22
to eFloraofIndia
Alka ji if you look carefully even in your pictures there is a shade of pink-light purple. You may also see my photographs from Banihal, distant shot and close up

Alka Khare

Nov 14, 2022, 11:30:58 PM11/14/22
to eFloraofIndia
Yes thank you Sir ji.
I also noticed the pods in my pics today.

Regards
Alka Khare