450 ID wild plant Trifolium

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jun 7, 2023, 1:59:45 PM6/7/23
to efloraofindia
Please ID wild plant, kind regards, Sam.

Location: bloomed in The HIMALAYAS at Kangan Jammu & Kashmir INDIA

Altitude: 8100fsl

Flower date: 13APR2023, 10.05am

Habitat: wild moisture wayside

Plant habit: spreading herb, branches, weak stem, hairy, perennial

Height: 06cm

Leaves: alternate, trifoliate, leaflets ovate soft hairy, white shaded center, size:3.5×2cm

Flower: axillary orbicular inflorescence, clustered, size:06x4mm, pink, non fragrant

Fruit:

Seed:

Camera: CANON EOS1500D +FL10x
20230413100538_IMG_9943_resized.JPG
20230413100756_IMG_9954.JPG
20230413100611_IMG_9947.JPG
20230413100538_IMG_9943.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jun 7, 2023, 2:03:00 PM6/7/23
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20230413100925_IMG_9960.JPG
20230413100914_IMG_9959.JPG
20230413100936_IMG_9961.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jun 7, 2023, 2:06:27 PM6/7/23
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20230413100948_IMG_9962.JPG
20230413100958_IMG_9963.JPG
20230413101022_IMG_9965.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 8, 2023, 12:48:58 AM6/8/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Sam Kuzhalanattu, J.M. Garg
Looks like Trifolium pratense L. !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jun 8, 2023, 9:14:19 AM6/8/23
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Yes, it is Trifolium pratense dear Saroj ji, thank you very much for ID my plant, with kind regards, Sam.

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 8, 2023, 12:25:24 PM6/8/23
to Sam Kuzhalanattu, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
OK Sam !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Gurcharan Singh

Jun 10, 2023, 9:20:54 PM6/10/23
to eFloraofIndia
Yes it is T. pratense.

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jun 11, 2023, 4:23:49 AM6/11/23
to GurcharanSingh, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg, Saroj Kasaju
Thank you very much dear Gurucharan ji for the ID confirmation of my plant, with kind regards, Sam.

Shakir Ahmad

Jun 11, 2023, 11:56:47 PM6/11/23
to eFloraofIndia

Trifolium pratense.. In kashmir we call this as Vazul chattbat