Re: [indiantreepix:14718] Tree for ID-190709-RK-The Real Cerbera Manghas

ranjini kamath

Sep 15, 2009, 9:30:05 AM9/15/09
to Barry Stock, J.M. Garg, indiantreepix, Dinesh Valke, satish pardeshi
Hello Folks Have got pics of Cerbera manghas taken in Lalbagh.The
twinned Fruits pics i have posted are probably those of C.odollum.Will
confirm as soon as possible after checking with an expert in Lalbagh.
Regards
Ranjini Kamath

IMG_5461-ph.JPG
IMG_5459-ph.JPG