Photos of Musa textilis and Pachyrhizus erosus

Javier Francisco-Ortega at FIU

May 22, 2023, 6:02:54 AM5/22/23
to eFloraofIndia
Dear efloraindia member,

I am supervising an undergraduate research project centered in the expedition that David Fairchild made to Mesoamerica in 1944. During this trip he encountered and made photos of Pachyrhizus erosus and Musa textilis that we are part of this project. We are writing a paper focused on his findings and would like to know if there are efloraindia member could kindly share with us high-resolution photos of these species to be pubished in a manuscript that we are submitting to Huntia. We will give full credit to the authors of this photo in the final paper.
Coral and I very much appreciate your help and time with this request.
Yours sincerely,

J.M. Garg

May 22, 2023, 6:29:37 AM5/22/23
to efloraofindia, orteg...@gmail.com
I request members to help in the matter pl.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

May 25, 2023, 12:54:35 AM5/25/23
to surajit koley, orteg...@gmail.com, efloraofindia
Thanks a lot, Surajit ji, for your magnanimity.
Hi, Javier ji,

On Thu, 25 May 2023 at 08:32, surajit koley <surajitno...@gmail.com> wrote:
Certainly Sir, please use as many as you like too.

And also, Garg Sir, please give permission all future requests you receive. The ownership of all my uploads to the group belongs as much to the group itself as to me.

Thank you.

With regards,

Surajit Koley

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

May 25, 2023, 12:55:15 AM5/25/23
to surajit koley, efloraofindia, orteg...@gmail.com
Thanks a lot, Surajit ji

On Thu, 25 May 2023 at 08:37, surajit koley <surajitno...@gmail.com> wrote:
But, unfortunately Sir, I did not retain any high resolution photographs with me.

Thank you

With regards

Surajit Koley

On Mon, 22 May, 2023, 3:59 pm J.M. Garg, <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

surajit koley

May 28, 2023, 1:58:56 AM5/28/23
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
My pleasure Sir, it wouldn't have been possible for me to learn anything, however little it may be, about the plant world without your (meaning all of eFI stalwarts) guidance and patience.

Thank you.

With regards,

Surajit Koley