Hindi or sanskrit name of Edelweiss

Rohan Bhardwaj

May 11, 2023, 5:48:51 AM5/11/23
to eFloraofIndia
Dear,

I am a scholar and I am looking for information on the Himalayan Edelweiss flower (Leontopodium himalayanum).

1. Do you know what this plant is called in hindi or sanskrit in Bharat?
2. Do you know any literature on this plant in any of ayurveda books?

Thanks and regards,
Rohan BhardwajHimalayan Edelweiss.jpg

Mahadeswara

May 11, 2023, 7:45:40 AM5/11/23
to eFloraofIndia
You may google your query.  Perhaps, you may get the answer!

J.M. Garg

May 12, 2023, 1:01:00 AM5/12/23
to efloraofindia, rohan...@gmail.com
Thanks, Rohan ji

With regards,
J.M.Garg

Rohan Bhardwaj

May 12, 2023, 5:33:16 AM5/12/23
to eFloraofIndia
I have tried on Google, every database possible but could not find any mention.

J.M. Garg

May 19, 2023, 6:37:33 AM5/19/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, rohan...@gmail.com
I also tried but could not find the requisite details as desired.

With regards,
J.M.Garg