189 ID wild plant

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Nov 10, 2021, 11:24:04 AM11/10/21
to efloraofindia
Dear Members,
Please ID wild plant, kind regards, Sam.

Location: near Reserve Forest, Chathamattom, Ernakulam District, (Kochi) Kerala PIN:686671

Altitude: 1400fsl

Flower date: 07.11.2021, 01.05pm

Habitat: wild moisture

Plant habit: climbing, branches, slender weak dark green stem 02mm diameter, twining, annual

Height: 03 meters

Leaves: alternate, tripartite, leaflets ovate apex, size:12×7cm

Flower: racemose, diameter:21mm, lite violet, non fragrant

Fruit: beans green into black, hairy, size:10×0.5cm, edible

Seed: brown, 5-6 nos., pea shaped, size:5×3×3mm

Camera: mobile Samsung Galaxy A21s

189 Identify wild plant
20211107_130439.jpg
20211107_130530.jpg
20211107_131210.jpg
20211107_130737.jpg
20211107_130603.jpg
20211107_130501.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Nov 10, 2021, 11:26:44 AM11/10/21
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20211107_131456.jpg
20211107_131243.jpg
20211107_131529.jpg
20211107_131557.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Nov 10, 2021, 11:31:18 AM11/10/21
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20211107_131614.jpg
20211107_131626.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 10, 2021, 12:52:58 PM11/10/21
to efloraindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu, J.M. Garg
Vigna !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Nov 10, 2021, 11:59:59 PM11/10/21
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Thanks, Sam ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

189 Identify wild plant
20211107_130439.jpg
20211107_130530.jpg
20211107_131210.jpg
20211107_130737.jpg
20211107_130603.jpg
20211107_130501.jpg

J.M. Garg

Nov 11, 2021, 12:00:13 AM11/11/21
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Thanks, Sam ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Nov 11, 2021, 12:07:18 AM11/11/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thank you very much for the sp. ID of my plant, with kind regards, Sam.

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Nov 11, 2021, 12:09:33 AM11/11/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Yes, it is Vigna sp., dear Saroj ji, thank you very much for the ID of my plant, with kind regards, Sam.

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 11, 2021, 7:42:33 AM11/11/21
to Sam Kuzhalanattu, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
OK Sam !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Nov 14, 2021, 1:21:26 PM11/14/21
to Saroj Kasaju, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Sharing an image.
20211114_142210.jpg

J.M. Garg

Nov 22, 2021, 12:57:52 AM11/22/21
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu, Saroj Kasaju
Could not find a match as per comparative images at Vigna.

to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Could not find a match as per comparative images at Vigna.

to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Dear Garg ji, Saroj ji, all Members,
Thank you very much for sharing the information, I am agree to the decision whatever you may take, with kind regards, Sam.

J.M. Garg

Nov 22, 2021, 11:43:05 PM11/22/21
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Krishnaraj ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Yes, it is D. pilosum dear Krishnaraj ji and Garg ji, thank you very much for ID my plant, with kind regards, Sam.