Hooghly - Heliotropium strigosum Willd.?

surajit koley

Sep 8, 2013, 9:56:42 PM9/8/13
to efloraofindia
This one recorded on 3-Sept-2013, in front of our school, certainly came with those sands and laterites that gave me many cyperaceae.

If it is Heliotropium strigosum, it is surely not var. brevifolia (as per Bengal Plants).

Thank you

Regards

P1060027.jpg
P1060029.jpg
P1060032.jpg
P1060033.jpg
P1060034.jpg
P1060035.jpg
P1060036.jpg
P1060037.jpg
P1060039.jpg

J.M. Garg

Sep 18, 2013, 4:17:57 AM9/18/13
to efloraofindia, Satish Phadke, Ritesh Choudhary, Muthu Karthick, Balkar Singh, Nidhan Singh, Dinesh Valke, surajit koley

 efi page on Euploca strigosa ((≡) Heliotropium strigosum Willd.)

With regards,
J.M.Garg
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world): http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 2165 members & 1,64,000 messages on 31/8/13) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more than 8500 species & 1,70, 000 images).
P1060027.jpg
P1060029.jpg
P1060032.jpg
P1060033.jpg
P1060034.jpg
P1060035.jpg
P1060036.jpg
P1060037.jpg
P1060039.jpg

J.M. Garg

Sep 25, 2013, 12:47:56 AM9/25/13
to efloraofindia, Asim Mitra, Paramjit Channa, Ushadi Micromini, Subhasis Panda, A P DAS, Sujana K Arjunan, surajit koley, PRASANTA, Subir Ghosh, bgc....@gmail.com, Dr. Sobhan Kumar Mukherjee

 efi page on Euploca strigosa ((≡) Heliotropium strigosum Willd.)

Jul 21, 2016, 1:13:59 AM7/21/16
to efloraofindia
I think matches with images at Euploca strigosa