[efloraofindia:35756] Salvia Officinalis Linn

Sanjay Naik

May 23, 2010, 11:50:48 PM5/23/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends,

I am in need of following herb for medicinal purpose,

"Salvia officinalis Linn (Sage)". This is known as "Sefakuss" in Hindi.

I would be thankful, if somebody can guide me as to how and where to get this, especially in Pune area.

Thanks in advance

Sanjay Naik

J.M. Garg

Jun 5, 2010, 1:58:41 AM6/5/10
to efloraofindia, sanja...@gmail.com, satish phadke, Shrikant Ingalhalikar

Forwarding again for any assistance in the matter pl.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

nabha

Jun 5, 2010, 12:43:02 PM6/5/10
to efloraofindia
Hallo Sanjay ji,

In Pune there is one ayurveda hospital, in Hadapsar. I think it is
called Sane Guruji hospital. I don't have the tel.No of the hospital.
They have one small garden with medicinal plants. I don't know if they
have salvia. But you can call Dr. Mr. Gujar (the head of the hospital)
or Dr. Ms. Gaikwad and ask. Plz. give them my best regards.
Hope it helps
Nalini Bhat-Sperling