Fwd: Thanks for being back

J.M. Garg

Aug 27, 2021, 12:20:11 PM8/27/21
to efloraofindia, dr.rakesh Singh

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 at 21:47
Subject: Thanks for being back
To: dr.rakesh Singh <dr.rake...@gmail.com>

Thanks, Rakesh ji,
For being back and taking care of posts from Convolvulaceae along with posting many new species.
I have seen your feedbacks and added in our new site at
https://efloraofindia.com/
Due to shutting down of old google sites (by 30.9.21), we have been forced to shift to our own new site, where a lot of formatting is yet to be restored (disturbed due to migration to this site) and may take a few years to be OK, while maintaining our normal activities and updation.
Hope to receive your continued support and direction, which is so essential for efloraofindia.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

--